+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
guys, I got gost updated. today morning time. My case is NOVERMBER 6TH PNP under manitoba provincial nominne program.

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Coooool!! Congrats!! When are you landing? We will land in September.

Hello!!! We also got our ppr on the 9th.. we're thinking about landing on september or october. Lets keep in touch.. Send me a message here in canadavisa or you may also leave your email ad :)

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
This is for People already Landed or Going to Land Soon (They can do a day after their landing). This is the way they can Link PR Card Application to their cic or G.Key Account (Application Made by Immigration Officer while landing)

These are the steps:

1) Login to CIC account.
2) Go to section "Link an existing application to this account". Click on "Link application to this account" button.
3) Select category as PR Card
4) Select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
5) Fill required details (please make sure capital, small, comma etc.)
6) Provide landing date in "Date you became a permanent resident"
7) Click on search my application.
8) after application searched make sure you submit application else not linked.

One you have successfully linked your application it will shown you as "Submitted" status and once your P.R Card is ready for dispatch it will go into "Approved" status, In case they need another clear photo then you will able to see the photo request on it. This will give you kind of a idea when you will get your P.R Card.

Thank you.

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
This is for People already Landed or Going to Land Soon (They can do a day after their landing). This is the way they can Link PR Card Application to their cic or G.Key Account (Application Made by Immigration Officer while landing)

These are the steps:

1) Login to CIC account.
2) Go to section "Link an existing application to this account". Click on "Link application to this account" button.
3) Select category as PR Card
4) Select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
5) Fill required details (please make sure capital, small, comma etc.)
6) Provide landing date in "Date you became a permanent resident"
7) Click on search my application.
8) after application searched make sure you submit application else not linked.

One you have successfully linked your application it will shown you as "Submitted" status and once your P.R Card is ready for dispatch it will go into "Approved" status, In case they need another clear photo then you will able to see the photo request on it. This will give you kind of a idea when you will get your P.R Card.

Thank you.
-------------------------------------

mine approved today - and shipped to me.

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
hello guys! I am back! Today I call CIC, the agent is very nice, she said my Security check in processing, but in MAY 17TH which is last week Friday, all the information is upload to the system, waiting for VO final review. she said it is good news. once officer said ok that means my security check is done.
Do you guys think in this stage still have a chance got Security screening?