AR: 17 Nov 2017
MR: 01 May 2018
MP: 11 May 2018
RPRF req: 28 June 2018
PPR: 26 April 2019
Passport sent: 28 April 2019

Muchmo

Mar 1, 2019
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 17, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 19, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on January 19, 2018.
  4. We sent you correspondence on May 1, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on May 1, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
  7. We sent you correspondence on June 19, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Still waiting

Damanpreet

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 17, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 19, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on January 19, 2018.
  4. We sent you correspondence on May 1, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on May 1, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
  7. We sent you correspondence on June 19, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Still waiting
What did they ask on june 19th?

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
My RPRF was submitted 4 months ago..means my rprf receipt is sitting on their table for 4 months.. and now i see a movement that they are now reviewing it. when it will change to document has been reviewed? when will i expect ppr? I only have 59 days left to 20 months

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
My RPRF was submitted 4 months ago..means my rprf receipt is sitting on their table for 4 months.. and now i see a movement that they are now reviewing it. when it will change to document has been reviewed? when will i expect ppr? I only have 59 days left to 20 months
Once you got your P.R then it will change. hahahah.

Reactions: thomashoo