+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Can19

Dec 30, 2018
Hello good people
Does anyone know what PNP offices do with the ircc forms we submitted with our PNP applications? I was wondering if they transfer the ircc forms to CIC after we are nominated or do we have to fill out those forms again after ITA

Thanks

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Hello good people
Does anyone know what PNP offices do with the ircc forms we submitted with our PNP applications? I was wondering if they transfer the ircc forms to CIC after we are nominated or do we have to fill out those forms again after ITA

Thanks
All PNP offices are provincial based. All provinces has their own PNP office to issue PNP certificates. IRCC - PNP paper based application process office is in Nova Scotia and also one is in Ontario but you will find the office address on your PNP certificate where to mail your application. Mostly Nova Scotia deal with PNP applications.

Can19

Dec 30, 2018
All PNP offices are provincial based. All provinces has their own PNP office to issue PNP certificates. IRCC - PNP paper based application process office is in Nova Scotia and also one is in Ontario but you will find the office address on your PNP certificate where to mail your application. Mostly Nova Scotia deal with PNP applications.
Thank you for your reply. I have express entry linked PNP nomination. ( Awaiting ITA) I wanted to know if I will have to fill out ircc forms again (IMM 0008, IMM5669 - background declaration etc). I submitted these same forms with my PNP application, I think maybe PNP officer will forward them to ircc.

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Thank you for your reply. I have express entry linked PNP nomination. ( Awaiting ITA) I wanted to know if I will have to fill out ircc forms again (IMM 0008, IMM5669 - background declaration etc). I submitted these same forms with my PNP application, I think maybe PNP officer will forward them to ircc.
few questions: 1. Have you received your PNP yet?
2. if yes - have you applied for express entry - i meant have you invited yet to apply.?
3. Have they asked you any additional document yet?

Can19

Dec 30, 2018
few questions: 1. Have you received your PNP yet?
2. if yes - have you applied for express entry - i meant have you invited yet to apply.?
3. Have they asked you any additional document yet?
Yes I have been nominated by Alberta PNP. I am awaiting ITA