+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

calebo

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
how come it is so slow...
I talked with an agent last week about my application. She said mine is awaiting approval from the police about Security and she did not disclose anything else than that.

My guess is that the Security check time will vary depends on how the police process in each province. That could explain why several Sept and Oct applicants already received their DMs and others have not.

Btw, my application is BC PNP, received on Oct 16th

dyrqktek69

Mar 25, 2019
In cic website, current status has changed to 'Application/Profile updated' today in the morning and

I checked again afternoon..

'Application/Profile updated' has changed to "Submitted" again :( I thought, it was ghost change ....

Does anyone have this happen before?

OINP

AR : OCT 13. 2017
AOR : DEC 05. 2017

calebo

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
In cic website, current status has changed to 'Application/Profile updated' today in the morning and

I checked again afternoon..

'Application/Profile updated' has changed to "Submitted" again :( I thought, it was ghost change ....

Does anyone have this happen before?

OINP

AR : OCT 13. 2017
AOR : DEC 05. 2017
That's a ghost update. An officer is working on your application.

dyrqktek69

Mar 25, 2019
That's a ghost update. An officer is working on your application.
really? but why current status has changed to " Submitted" again? and one more thing my friend,

you told me the officer is working on my application. Is officer checking for DM?

Thanks my friend, appreciate your reply :)

popeye12

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
really? but why current status has changed to " Submitted" again? and one more thing my friend,

you told me the officer is working on my application. Is officer checking for DM?

Thanks my friend, appreciate your reply :)
This is the ghost update, appears updated but then just gone..... it is a fake update. completely normal, don't worry you are going to receive PPR soon.

SnowWhite88

Nov 13, 2016
Oct20 waiting No ghost update
Same here, Oct 20 as well, no ghost update. I called CIC last week and they said my security has not started yet. I don't get how they are working when some after us have received their PPR. Have you tried calling them to know the status of your application?

jam220

Mar 25, 2019
Same here, Oct 20 as well, no ghost update. I called CIC last week and they said my security has not started yet. I don't get how they are working when some after us have received their PPR. Have you tried calling them to know the status of your application?
No I didn’t, I think they are gonna answer me same as you