+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

lulucool

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Did you get any ghost update recently?
I don't know if i got the ghost update email. Cuz' I have my representative's account linked to CIC. And what he keeps telling me is that your case will be done soon this year. Sounds like nonsense. Then I decided to directly ask CIC myself.

lulucool

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Congrats mate. But are they really gonna make you wait for 19 months despite passing every required stage? That’s really sad smh
Thanks. Personally, waiting for 19 months is an official statement and I don't even believe it at all. Cuz' we still have lots of applicants waited for more than 22 months or even much longer. And some who were supposed to wait up to 19 months finally got DM in 15 months. The good news is that, by calling them, we can know if we've already passed every stage all the way till the end.

Reactions: Xhosa

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
Thanks. Personally, waiting for 19 months is an official statement and I don't even believe it at all. Cuz' we still have lots of applicants waited for more than 22 months or even much longer. And some who were supposed to wait up to 19 months finally got DM in 15 months. The good news is that, by calling them, we can know if we've already passed every stage all the way till the end.
I have a similar timeline:

Application sent: 13th September 2017
AOR: 17th Oct 2017
Medical Request: 02nd April 2018
Ghost update- First week of December 2018.

I have passed all the required stages but my file is untouched since April 2018. Meanwhile, I left the province too after a long wait and informed CIC. Now, it's unlikely that they'll issue me a PR because I left the province but just stating that these wait times are extreme. A person is unable to plan their personal and professional life due to such high wait times. It's high time that CIC prioritizes or does something to speed up the paper based process.

Reactions: Eduardo101

Eduardo101

Jan 9, 2019
Does biometrics apply on mpnp at cic level ??
Some other member in this discussion told me that: They didn't establish the procedure for applicants within Canada... the biometrics seems to apply for outside Canada applicants... I tried to find out how to provide biometrics in Canada and I didn't find where/how to do it (yet)...

Jul 5, 2018
I just called CIC. They told me that I passed criminality and security check. And I asked if there's any stage that i need go through to complete the whole process. They said it's the DM only and just let me wait the DM until 19 months full. Btw, there're only 5 lines on my ecas.

MPNP
Application received: Sep 26, 2017
AOR: Oct 31, 2017
MR: July 03, 2018
Medical Passed: July 05, 2018
Criminality & Security Passed : Just Called
Same as my time line, i got ghost update today morning , what about yout

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hi guys,

I am preparing to submit my permanent resident paper based application. Can I do biometrics before submitting or I need to wait for CIC to give me go ahead.