+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Umar khan

Nov 17, 2018
Oct 2 2017 file receieved but nothing yet so fusturated and so painful pnp processing time which time oct files will get dm or pr

TommySan

Aug 18, 2017
Ontario
Oct 2 file recieved 3 july medical request 1 august medical passed
You are just few days behind me. I guess it is all good, watch for the ghost update, which is the only thing you will see, then DM, which will be coming in 1-2 months.

We are waiting for a DM/PPR batch next week, but nobody really knows how they work in there. Someone plotted a graph based on info we share in the June-Aug thread, and it really looks like they come in batches. We can only hope, but what matters is: It won't speed anything up, but it is good to help us know things are moving.

Hanguksaram

Sep 18, 2018
You are just few days behind me. I guess it is all good, watch for the ghost update, which is the only thing you will see, then DM, which will be coming in 1-2 months.

We are waiting for a DM/PPR batch next week, but nobody really knows how they work in there. Someone plotted a graph based on info we share in the June-Aug thread, and it really looks like they come in batches. We can only hope, but what matters is: It won't speed anything up, but it is good to help us know things are moving.
I have ghost update on january 21
October 13, 2017 file received

Eduardo101

Jan 9, 2019
is it possible to know the volume of applications for each month? I noticed that despite Jun-Jul-Aug group is only 2 months older... the have 4xpages in the thread... it could be just a random situation where more applicants decided to join that thread while this batch ppl is more relaxed...
I am worried cause every spring-summer the refugees applications grow up and the Economic classes timeline worsens