Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Did u get an estimated time about when your case gonna DM? Or any useful information?

there is a progress bar stating application received date and when is the 20th month and it also says how many weeks remaining to reach 20 months from app received date

luckylucky

Aug 30, 2018
I think all applicant give their Biometrics when they apply for Canadian Police inquiry. they take your finger prints same time.
I only did a police thing in my home country and never did one here in Canada. I ordered the notes and everything passed and security not start yet. I got confused now.

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
I only did a police thing in my home country and never did one here in Canada. I ordered the notes and everything passed and security not start yet. I got confused now.
Ok, Are you a PNP PR applicant? If yes then i would say wait for the notification. Because if they need they will ask you.if they not required then they won't ask you anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: luckylucky

calebo

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Does everyone submit their Biometrics? I never received the request and don’t know if I should get one.
You can get your Biometrics when they request it, otherwise, you don't need to.
I never did my Biometrics and my background & security check were already passed

You can call IRCC or request a GCMS note to have more info about your application. Ask them specifically about the status of your background/security check