Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Congrats!
When did you submit your upfront medical reports?
I open my cic account i saw current status was "Application/profile updated". I opened the application page and there wasn't any change or any update when i refreshed the screen and it went back to submitted. Did anyone experience this thing too?

Last edited:

calebo

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
I open my cic account i saw current status was "Application/profile updated". I opened the application page and there wasn't any change or any update when i refreshed the screen and it went back to submitted. Did anyone experience this thing too?
That's called a ghost update. Usually, there's an agent/officer working on your application and they update it. The ghost update could mean lots of things, could be a background check passed, security check passed, or even a medical extension. To be sure, you can call IRCC and ask what that update is about

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
That's called a ghost update. Usually, there's an agent/officer working on your application and they update it. The ghost update could mean lots of things, could be a background check passed, security check passed, or even a medical extension. To be sure, you can call IRCC and ask what that update is about
thank you for the info. it help a lot mentally.

Pasigue

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
Single & Inland

2017-10-02 : Received
2017-11-10 : AOR
2018-05-02 : Pre-arrival email
2018-06-07 : Medical pass (No medical request, so got upfront)
2019-03-25 : Ghost update
2019-04-15 : PPR & DM

Good luck for everybody. Youguys will get it soon for sure.
Almost the same as my timeline.
Wish we all be next!

Reactions: Kangdan

ungeilimage

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Nov 14, 2017 applicant here. Today I log in to my cic account, I found that my under my application it says something about updated, but when I click in, nothing has changed.. is it ghost update? I never received any email notifications though..

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Nov 14, 2017 applicant here. Today I log in to my cic account, I found that my under my application it says something about updated, but when I click in, nothing has changed.. is it ghost update? I never received any email notifications though..
I am nov 14 as well, i got same thing.