+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR refused ever

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need Canadian Pr said:
hi guys if you or if you have any experience that after nomination PNP pr application get refused please share here your case:
I yet have to hear back from CIC with a decision on my case. However, I'll list the cases I know from this forum and friends that got their applications rejected.

1. Application refused for not providing enough proof of relationship(no wedding pictures). Applicant sent an email stating that in their culture they couldn't take pictures during the wedding. Eventually he appealed and got PR for him and his wife

2. Application refused for not providing documents requested. Applicant claims she sent documents CIC requested but CIC rejected her application saying she never submitted them.

3. Application refused for MOC(marriage of convenience). Applicant got PPR but added his wife. CIC asked documentation for his wife but CIC refused his application. Applicant never gave details about this and even made me think it was a different category since he was allowed to apply again.

4. Application refused for criminality. Applicant got PPR but a few weeks before he got a DUI in Canada. CIC said it was a mistake to request the passport and eventually he got his PR rejected.

5. Application refused for having a dependent with autism. Self explanatory.

SINP 2014 PNP

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
SpoonRaccoon said:
I yet have to hear back from CIC with a decision on my case. However, I'll list the cases I know from this forum and friends that got their applications rejected.

1. Application refused for not providing enough proof of relationship(no wedding pictures). Applicant sent an email stating that in their culture they couldn't take pictures during the wedding. Eventually he appealed and got PR for him and his wife

2. Application refused for not providing documents requested. Applicant claims she sent documents CIC requested but CIC rejected her application saying she never submitted them.

3. Application refused for MOC(marriage of convenience). Applicant got PPR but added his wife. CIC asked documentation for his wife but CIC refused his application. Applicant never gave details about this and even made me think it was a different category since he was allowed to apply again.

4. Application refused for criminality. Applicant got PPR but a few weeks before he got a DUI in Canada. CIC said it was a mistake to request the passport and eventually he got his PR rejected.

i m in canada as a close work permit

so my wife from back home apply 2 times open work permit and she was refused both time

can it would be bad effect on our PR application , i applied sep 26 2014

GCMS note :

My concern is that once reunited with her spouse the applicant would have little incentive to depart Canada therefore I am not satisfied that the applicant is a bona fide temporary residence, refused

it says PA applicant got married 2011 he also live other country before came to canada

it appears PA and spouse have never lived in the same country in the course of their marriage
they have elected to live separately since they married in 2011, I fail to see the any H&C measures to reunite them now

please give me your advise

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
SpoonRaccoon said:

Do you think it can effect my application because my wife refused twice open work permit visa
I am September 2014 applicant
Still waiting for IP or DM

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your spouse has a visa rejected because tights to Canada or home country or something that says she won't leave Canada, then it's fine. If the reason is because criminality or medical, that will affect the PR process.

If CIC has doubts about your marriage, they will ask you to proof that you have a genuine and continuing relationship. If your relationship is solid then all will be fine. Sometimes I get paranoid because I've read how CIC reviews marriages. Sometimes they are too harsh causing the application to be rejected.

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Hello,

I got my PNP approved and applied for PR to CIC. My file is transferred to my visa office that is NDVO. My concern is that I work in my father's company and got PNP approved while working in same company. My question is:

1. Can CIC refuse me because I work in my father's company
2. I have previous temporary visa refusals, visitor, student, work permit (with same reason family ties to canada). All of my siblings are in Canada.
3. My father's company changed address. I notified CIC with new address. How are they going to do inquiry, they will be going there physically to check at my father's company, or they will be calling. Do they inquire about each and every case for employment in PNP.

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Cv, military exemption card
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
Hello,

I got my PNP approved and applied for PR to CIC. My file is transferred to my visa office that is NDVO. My concern is that I work in my father's company and got PNP approved while working in same company. My question is:

1. Can CIC refuse me because I work in my father's company
2. I have previous temporary visa refusals, visitor, student, work permit (with same reason family ties to canada). All of my siblings are in Canada.
3. My father's company changed address. I notified CIC with new address. How are they going to do inquiry, they will be going there physically to check at my father's company, or they will be calling. Do they inquire about each and every case for employment in PNP.
Hi what happened to your file? Did you succeed to get your pr?