+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June July August 2018 Applicants >>> Lets Connect here

Marjo92500

Nov 13, 2019
So little update on my case I would like to advise everyone who might be in the same situation.
AOR June 4th 2018 due date December 4th 2019 Inland PNP

For everyone who did not reach their 19 months waiting period I recommend to order GCMS notes. Thanks to them I realized that my file who was still in progress on myCIC account was indeed approved since August 2019. So 4 months ago. I did not received my PPR email ( Yes I checked the junk mail) but just be aware the email will not be linked to your online account and you will have no heads up that this email is coming also It will most likely ends up in your Junk mail so there is a chance that you miss it. You can also Call IRCC to have a more accurate update on your file. For those who past their 19 months and still have no updates I strongly recommend to contact IRCC through Web Form.

Since I have past the 30 days period they give you to send your passport and pictures etc in the PPR letter + my medical exam expired in Nov 2019 I might have to do it again unless they want to be nice and give me an extension which I hope … But right now they told me they will send back this email and maybe ask for other info before January 9th 2020 ( an other month …) also they said that once the application is approved but the COPR is expired (which is the case for me since November) it is not possible to make modifications ( I don't know what it means exactly if anyone have an idea ?)

So in one word call IRCC if you think your file is taking too long don't wait. Don't be stupid like I was… It is really frustrating to realise I could have had my PR card since October If I would have been harassing IRCC with phone calls every months lol. Or if I would have known about the GCMS notes earlier I would have ordered them every month.

Reactions: zini_zinparast

Marjo92500

Nov 13, 2019

My progress bar is 100 percentage completed and now it's saying your application is taking us longer than usual to process. Anyone have same thing on cic account?
Yeah it's normal it's because you have reach your processing time you should contact them through web form and ask for an update.

StonehamPark

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017

My progress bar is 100 percentage completed and now it's saying your application is taking us longer than usual to process. Anyone have same thing on cic account?
Yes, it's purely based on the 18-19 months timeline, and not directly tied to any process in your application.

For example, I have my landing interview booked in 3 weeks, and I have the exact same message in my account.

zini_zinparast

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Ontario
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
12-09-2019
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Med's Request
07-05-2019
Med's Done....
07-06-2019
Passport Req..
06-12-2019
LANDED..........
25-12-2019
So little update on my case I would like to advise everyone who might be in the same situation.
AOR June 4th 2018 due date December 4th 2019 Inland PNP

For everyone who did not reach their 19 months waiting period I recommend to order GCMS notes. Thanks to them I realized that my file who was still in progress on myCIC account was indeed approved since August 2019. So 4 months ago. I did not received my PPR email ( Yes I checked the junk mail) but just be aware the email will not be linked to your online account and you will have no heads up that this email is coming also It will most likely ends up in your Junk mail so there is a chance that you miss it. You can also Call IRCC to have a more accurate update on your file. For those who past their 19 months and still have no updates I strongly recommend to contact IRCC through Web Form.

Since I have past the 30 days period they give you to send your passport and pictures etc in the PPR letter + my medical exam expired in Nov 2019 I might have to do it again unless they want to be nice and give me an extension which I hope … But right now they told me they will send back this email and maybe ask for other info before January 9th 2020 ( an other month …) also they said that once the application is approved but the COPR is expired (which is the case for me since November) it is not possible to make modifications ( I don't know what it means exactly if anyone have an idea ?)

So in one word call IRCC if you think your file is taking too long don't wait. Don't be stupid like I was… It is really frustrating to realise I could have had my PR card since October If I would have been harassing IRCC with phone calls every months lol. Or if I would have known about the GCMS notes earlier I would have ordered them every month.
I am really sorry to hear this.
For my case, I ordered GCMS note from month 6! And I ordered pretty every 45 days!
After passing 12 months from AOR, I called them every 1 month! After 15 months from AOR, I used to call them every 2 weeks.
I did the above for the following reasons:
1- I did not trust my lawyer who is hired by the employer. So I did not want to miss any update from IRCC.
2- I want to know how much longer I should wait based on the progress on my application to make some decisions for my life.

Reactions: Marjo92500

Trnguyen

Jun 19, 2018
Hi Guys,
Mine is 18 mths now, I had a letter called “ information letter” in November 15/2019 and it said will contact me shortly for my landing, no need to send passport if I’m in Canada. Until now, I haven’t seen them contact me or update anything.
Is anyone has experience like my case that they will contact to landing at IRCC office?

Thanks

Marjo92500

Nov 13, 2019
I am really sorry to hear this.
For my case, I ordered GCMS note from month 6! And I ordered pretty every 45 days!
After passing 12 months from AOR, I called them every 1 month! After 15 months from AOR, I used to call them every 2 weeks.
I did the above for the following reasons:
1- I did not trust my lawyer who is hired by the employer. So I did not want to miss any update from IRCC.
2- I want to know how much longer I should wait based on the progress on my application to make some decisions for my life.
That's good that you do that me I just relied on the online tool as I thought it was up to date and that you would not have more info by calling. I was wrong. . Why offering a service that they don't even update it is confusing for people.

Marjo92500

Nov 13, 2019
Hi Guys,
Mine is 18 mths now, I had a letter called “ information letter” in November 15/2019 and it said will contact me shortly for my landing, no need to send passport if I’m in Canada. Until now, I haven’t seen them contact me or update anything.
Is anyone has experience like my case that they will contact to landing at IRCC office?

Sorry I don't know but I recommend you call IRCC and ask them they might have the wrong phone number or sent an email that went in your junk mail or they just did not contact u yet. Anyway you need to find out.

Gagan666

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Hello guys,
Does anyone get any update from Calgary VO recently??
Please let me know if anyone get anything thanks

Aabt

May 24, 2019
Yes, it's purely based on the 18-19 months timeline, and not directly tied to any process in your application.

For example, I have my landing interview booked in 3 weeks, and I have the exact same message in my account.
Thanks for the information man

Inderjeet$

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Hello guys,
Does anyone get any update from Calgary VO recently??
Please let me know if anyone get anything thanks
I have my file in Calgary vo. Super slow office. I’m depressed now. It’s been a way back I applied( nov 2017). Even my re medical are passed, security passed, criminal check passed. Still they are not sending dm and Ppr