+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Can't even have my own question answered about a wet signature. People here aren't really helpful. What a crap forum. All I see is people wanting to talk about themselves and when others think their own application will be processed so they can get their PR and not share their experiences because they finally got what they wanted. Lame.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Can't even have my own question answered about a wet signature. People here aren't really helpful. What a crap forum. All I see is people wanting to talk about themselves and when others think their own application will be processed so they can get their PR and not share their experiences because they finally got what they wanted. Lame.
Oh my, you seem pretty discouraged. Please repeat your question...and also realize we are all busy in our own ways. I only get to check this forum once to twice a week. I believe everyone here is seeking help and at the same time offering help in form of advice if and whenever they can. Free advice. Otherwise an option is to seek an immigration consultant who will ask for a fee. If you need urgent advice, please seek an immigration consultant or lawyer.

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
1. Schedule A: I would like to point out that to look at all the dates in your Schedule A since IRCC does request applicants to fill in forms afresh. So for example in

Schedule A, Personal History and 12. Addresses
....From.....To (month and year) make sure you remember to update the period for the To field.
Also ensure you do not leave any gaps. In my case, they asked me to get my husband's Schedule A corrected because there was a 3 month gap with no activity reported.

2. I am not sure what they mean by citizenship and resident document information. I think for all the countries you visited/travelled to, provide copies of visas and immigration stamps at Entry and Exit.
For your country of citizenship, did you provide a Passport and National ID copy. Do you have dual citizenship, if yes, provide those copies as well.

3. PCC Simply put. Any country you or your dependants have lived in for more than 6 months, that includes your country of citizenship or residence. If for example you traveled from UAE to another country, so long as you did not stay continuously in that other country for 6 months, then IRCC does not need a PCC for the country you visited.
@MsAniger Thank you for your reply and valuable suggestion.
I have specified my personal history completely and there are no gap except the two months time where I was searching for a Job back in 2007. This I have stated as "Job Hunt" From MM-YYYY To MM-YYYY. I hope this is gonna be fine.
Now my concern is the document information they are asking for. I have tons of entry and exit stamps on my passport since the age of 18 (Total 4 Passports including the current one) Do I need to show them these stamps and related Visa that I used to travel.
Thanks

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
@MsAniger Thank you for your reply and valuable suggestion.
I have specified my personal history completely and there are no gap except the two months time where I was searching for a Job back in 2007. This I have stated as "Job Hunt" From MM-YYYY To MM-YYYY. I hope this is gonna be fine.
Now my concern is the document information they are asking for. I have tons of entry and exit stamps on my passport since the age of 18 (Total 4 Passports including the current one) Do I need to show them these stamps and related Visa that I used to travel.
Thanks
Depending on an applicant's age
They ask for information dating back to 10 years or
since one turned 18, whichever is more recent.

If its been less than 10 years since you turned 18, then you would need to include information since you turned 18.

But if it's been over 10 years since you turned 18, then you will provide them with information only for the last 10 years.

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Depending on an applicant's age
They ask for information dating back to 10 years or
since one turned 18, whichever is more recent.

If its been less than 10 years since you turned 18, then you would need to include information since you turned 18.

But if it's been over 10 years since you turned 18, then you will provide them with information only for the last 10 years.
You may find it in the first point itself, they have asked from the age of 18 (not only the past 10 years). I turned 18 in the year 2001. So I need to provide them history of last 21 years.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
You may find it in the first point itself, they have asked from the age of 18 (not only the past 10 years). I turned 18 in the year 2001. So I need to provide them history of last 21 years.
Simple English

....in the last 10 years (OR since your 18th birthday if this was less than 10 years ago)

if they had said AND then it would mean since you turned 18

Manav1983in

May 26, 2021
Hi there. Same here. My app changed from in process to app received in Oct 21 meantime my file transferred to Calgry local office and then changed back in process in Jan this year. NOTHING GOT TILL NOW.
mine is also transferred to calgary vo .and back to in process in janauary 2022.still waitig

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Simply they don’t expect the history before 18 years old … that means under 18 is considered as dependents

Last edited:

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Last edited:

Inder01

Star Member
Aug 13, 2021
Hi
Ar sep2020
Aor nov 2021
Medical pased nov2021
Bio done nov 2021
Nov 2021 status change inprocess
But feb 22,2022 Its changes inprocess to received wht means this?
How long waiting for decision?
Thanks

Sukh67

Jul 26, 2021
Hy friend I got portal request yesterday and submitted . My son in india and got passport request can I wait for copr to send passport to New Delhi canada embassy or just send . In my pr portal it show reviews by ircc