+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

ttejinder

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
And now when they were starting to work on delayed processes again, they'll prioritize Ukraine.
Let's wait until 2030 now.
its so frustrating i called them yesterday after wait of 55 minutes then connected and they said the same thing as you said in process .My timeline is almost same as yours

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
I got an ADR today to provide the following and I will truly appreciate if you can guide me and clarify their requirements.

1. Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. You must declare your personal history and addresses from the age of 18 (not only the past 10 years). Do not leave any gaps and list to present day.
2. Travel History Info Form (IMM 5562): One form per family. Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. All travel to and from Canada and country of origin/birth/residence.
3. Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from UAE.

I have a couple of questions on two of their requirements
For point 2, they have indicated "including citizenship and resident document information. All travel to and from Canada "
Here what do they mean by the underline? I have never travelled to Canada and what kind of citizenship and resident document info they need.

For point 3, they said to provide PCC from UAE in bold letters.
Here they need PCC from UAE only or all the countries that I stayed for six months and over.

Thank you in advance

Reactions: Thisath

Antra

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
I got an ADR today to provide the following and I will truly appreciate if you can guide me and clarify their requirements.

1. Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. You must declare your personal history and addresses from the age of 18 (not only the past 10 years). Do not leave any gaps and list to present day.
2. Travel History Info Form (IMM 5562): One form per family. Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. All travel to and from Canada and country of origin/birth/residence.
3. Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from UAE.

For point 2, they have indicated "including citizenship and resident document information. All travel to and from Canada "
Here what do they mean by the underline? I have never travelled to Canada and what kind of citizenship and resident document info they need.

Here they need PCC from UAE only or all the countries that I stayed for six months and over.

Thank you in advance
They need pcc from all countries but original from UAE

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021

Thank you in advance
Sorry for asking questions here … didn’t u submit the requested docs with the initial application Or is this the second time

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
Guys for PNPs, can you tell me how much time is actually needed to get a visa after sending the application? like I see online that the processing time is 6 months but people are taking years to get their visa, any personal experiences ?

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Guys for PNPs, can you tell me how much time is actually needed to get a visa after sending the application? like I see online that the processing time is 6 months but people are taking years to get their visa, any personal experiences ?
There are 2 types of PNPs, Express Entry PNP whose processing time is 6 months. Then there is the PNP Paper Based process which pre-Covid was supposed to take 15 to 19 months, but you can check, it now takes more than 19 months because of the backlog brought about by Covid.

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
There are 2 types of PNPs, Express Entry PNP whose processing time is 6 months. Then there is the PNP Paper Based process which pre-Covid was supposed to take 15 to 19 months, but you can check, it now takes more than 19 months because of the backlog brought about by Covid.
so does Express Entry PNP take 6 months for real ? i mean during this time not before covid.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Sorry for asking questions here … didn’t u submit the requested docs with the initial application Or is this the second time
Because paper based applications take longer, I think they ask for ADRs just in case what was reported in the original application has changed.

Reactions: Thisath

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
so does Express Entry PNP take 6 months for real ? i mean during this time not before covid.
Not exactly 6 months for some. My son applied in July 2021 and only got his approved a week ago. His took about 7 months. But I know of some applicants who got theirs within 6 months.

Reactions: sidou

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020

Thank you in advance
1. Schedule A: I would like to point out that to look at all the dates in your Schedule A since IRCC does request applicants to fill in forms afresh. So for example in

Schedule A, Personal History and 12. Addresses
....From.....To (month and year) make sure you remember to update the period for the To field.
Also ensure you do not leave any gaps. In my case, they asked me to get my husband's Schedule A corrected because there was a 3 month gap with no activity reported.

2. I am not sure what they mean by citizenship and resident document information. I think for all the countries you visited/travelled to, provide copies of visas and immigration stamps at Entry and Exit.
For your country of citizenship, did you provide a Passport and National ID copy. Do you have dual citizenship, if yes, provide those copies as well.

3. PCC Simply put. Any country you or your dependants have lived in for more than 6 months, that includes your country of citizenship or residence. If for example you traveled from UAE to another country, so long as you did not stay continuously in that other country for 6 months, then IRCC does not need a PCC for the country you visited.

Last edited: