+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

GeordieBC

Jan 27, 2022
Hello everyone!
Here is my timeline so far... It is taking so long :(
Recieved BC PNP Feb 2020
AR: July 17th 2020
AOR: Feb 1st 2021
Biometric request: Feb 2nd 2021
Completed Biometrics: Feb 4th 2021

I have heard nothing since..... My ecas status says "in process" estimated completion date is currently April 17th, and my status is 89%complete.

I am currently in Canada on a work permit- due to expire June 30th 2022

Is my completion date realistic? Does anyone think I will hear soon? The wait is killing me

I wish everyone else good luck with their application

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hello everyone!
Here is my timeline so far... It is taking so long :(
Recieved BC PNP Feb 2020
AR: July 17th 2020
AOR: Feb 1st 2021
Biometric request: Feb 2nd 2021
Completed Biometrics: Feb 4th 2021

I have heard nothing since..... My ecas status says "in process" estimated completion date is currently April 17th, and my status is 89%complete.

I am currently in Canada on a work permit- due to expire June 30th 2022

Is my completion date realistic? Does anyone think I will hear soon? The wait is killing me

I wish everyone else good luck with their application
Paper Based applications can take up to 21 months - hopefully not longer with this ongoing pandemic. My AOR is January 2021.

What caught my attention is your medicals, have you done them, its not showing on your timeline.

You can click on this link - a recent CIC newsletter on IRCC backlog of PR applications.
https://www.cicnews.com/2022/01/canadian-immigration-minister-to-make-an-announcement-on-modernizing-immigration-system-0121535.html#gs.opxpkb

GeordieBC

Jan 27, 2022
Paper Based applications can take up to 21 months - hopefully not longer with this ongoing pandemic. My AOR is January 2021.

What caught my attention is your medicals, have you done them, its not showing on your timeline.

You can click on this link - a recent CIC newsletter on IRCC backlog of PR applications.
https://www.cicnews.com/2022/01/canadian-immigration-minister-to-make-an-announcement-on-modernizing-immigration-system-0121535.html#gs.opxpkb
Hi!

Thanks for getting back to me.
I completed my medicals in Dec 2019, prior to applying for BC PNP/Work permit.
I submitted them with my work permit.

Though they have never been requested in regards to my PR application.....

I have heard that medical exams are now valid for 5 years if you are applying for PR.

So I a couple of days ago I decided to upload them via webform.
Kinda hoping that speeds things up a bit....

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Did you check the processing times? Paper based will always take longer than express entry. EE CEC applications are still being processed because applicants are inland. Are you in Canada?

Kodi

GeordieBC

Jan 27, 2022
Did you check the processing times? Paper based will always take longer than express entry. EE CEC applications are still being processed because applicants are inland. Are you in Canada?

Kodi
Yes- I saw recently it is now 25 months? Though I am not sure if that means if you submit an application now? As when I submitted mine I think the processing time was 18 months.

And yes I am currently in Canada on a work permit, whilst I await PR

Antra

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Yes- I saw recently it is now 25 months? Though I am not sure if that means if you submit an application now? As when I submitted mine I think the processing time was 18 months.

your time line please

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
You have a list of panel physicians, but you have only called two?? If you are really desperate, I would imagine you would have called several.

If you want to give this a try.....Call IRCC early morning. When the recorded voice asks for your UCI or is App number, I cannot recall which one it is, enter the number. When the voice starts reading out the menu....press one for ?? or press two...select the one for Permanent Residency. Then listen to all the prompts. There is one that refers to Refugees, select it and listen to the prompts. The last option would be ...if you want to speak to an agent press .... You will be kept on hold from anywhere between 40 minutes and 1 hour (but not more than an hour). This is the only way I have been able to get hold of an agent.
By the way, maybe you do not need to do medicals if this applies to you - and maybe that is why IRCC has not sent you a MR.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/temporary-public-policy-exempting-some-foreign-nationals-canada-requiring-immigration-medical-exam.html

Thresya

Feb 8, 2019

I think the 25months they are talking about is all the applications they are processing now.... May be coz of the backlogs.. Mine its been 26monhs now( Inland..in Canada since past 5 years and never left) Still waiting.. and not to discourage anyone in some other forum I saw applications passed 31 and 32 months and still waiting... So probably IRCC wants to keep away all applications from asking about the delay .. So for them 25 months in website will help them.... Eventually all applications are different and luck is all that matters to overcome this crisis.

guoyw21

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
My status was same as your in last month( in process) and its changed to application received for the last two month . what does it mean ?
Hi there. Same here. My app changed from in process to app received in Oct 21 meantime my file transferred to Calgry local office and then changed back in process in Jan this year. NOTHING GOT TILL NOW.

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi there. Same here. My app changed from in process to app received in Oct 21 meantime my file transferred to Calgry local office and then changed back in process in Jan this year. NOTHING GOT TILL NOW.
How can we know about the visa office where our application are being transferred? I mean my ECAS status was changed to ‘App received’ two weeks ago and still the same, but I’m not sure it received by which visa office… I’m an Outland applicant for SINP PNP, from KSA.

Reactions: Thisath

guoyw21

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
How can we know about the visa office where our application are being transferred? I mean my ECAS status was changed to ‘App received’ two weeks ago and still the same, but I’m not sure it received by which visa office… I’m an Outland applicant for SINP PNP, from KSA.
Sorry idk.my agent told me. I am an inland applicant

Reactions: mabakar25274

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
@babshah76 Your file moved to London VO.