+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
I also have the same status change. Not sure whether it’s positive change or not… But at least it shows some progress in our case. Hopefully we should receive decision very soon Inshallah. However any experts in the forum could guide us that what exactly is the Application received status means? Thanks appreciate your response and comments.
That’s means IRCC is working on a formal pattern .. as per my mind our time lines are mostly closed

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
ECAS Status changed to Application Received 28 January 2022
Any idea which visa office the application is send to process.
my country of residence is UAE

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
@filtyfox @babshah76 we are in same batch pls keep updating… cheers
I think it does not depend on country of residence instead it depends on what nationality/ passport an applicant holds. Like for Pakistanis the dedicated VO used to be London. This is just an opinion I’m not sure really. However,the good news is that at least there is a progress and we are getting near to our destination Inshallah.

Reactions: Thisath

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I heard some people got DM within two weeks time after the ECAS status Application Received. So let us finger crossed and hope for the best in coming weeks, Inshallah.

• Love
Reactions: Thisath

Antra

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Thanks for the information..
Explained main three points in my application web form.
1 submitted my BOWP application more than four month still waiting
2 received Medical request 8 months ago still waiting
3 submitted my daughter study permit and still waiting. getting mail from her school every week.
As you already applied for her study permit , she s on implied status? then she is eligible to study. Just send the confirmation of her application received by IRCC. School will not bother you

ttejinder

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
As you already applied for her study permit , she s on implied status? then she is eligible to study. Just send the confirmation of her application received by IRCC. School will not bother you
i got my daughter study permit last week but still waiting for my other files . PR and BOWP.