+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

ttejinder

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Did you order GCMS Notes? I guess your case was transferred to local office.
what do you mean by local office ? now they shifted my file to alberta?can you please explain how it works?

I am looking at your timeline , they took so much of time on your application and still its in process . it means they will take more time on my application too. OMG. and what they demand in ADR in your application ?

ttejinder

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
what do you mean by local office ? now they shifted my file to alberta?can you please explain how it works?

I am looking at your timeline , they took so much of time on your application and still its in process . it means they will take more time on my application too. OMG. and what they demand in ADR in your application ?
No i am not submitted my application on GCMS . i submitted enquiry on web form last month and received e mail which explain your request has transferred to concerned visa office..

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019

If you call IRCC call center or order a note , you will know which office your case was transferred to .

Yes, for my application, almost 2 YEARS until so far. My security check is still in process, It started from March 2021.

It is frustrated. But I don't think you will take the same time as me , Good luck! :)

As for ADR, They asked for Schedule A form for all family members.

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
No i am not submitted my application on GCMS . i submitted enquiry on web form last month and received e mail which explain your request has transferred to concerned visa office..
Oh, Could you please share what you said when you submitted the enquiry on the web form?

I raised couple of web form but they just told me high volume of requests, something balabala...

Thank you.

ttejinder

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Oh, Could you please share what you said when you submitted the enquiry on the web form?

I raised couple of web form but they just told me high volume of requests, something balabala...

Thank you.
Thanks for the information..
Explained main three points in my application web form.
1 submitted my BOWP application more than four month still waiting
2 received Medical request 8 months ago still waiting
3 submitted my daughter study permit and still waiting. getting mail from her school every week.

ttejinder

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Thanks for the information..
Explained main three points in my application web form.
1 submitted my BOWP application more than four month still waiting
2 received Medical request 8 months ago still waiting
3 submitted my daughter study permit and still waiting. getting mail from her school every week.
submitted date was 10 jan 2022 and got rely from ircc 16 jan..

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
just spoke to an agent and god he was rude. Told me the same things i see on my GCKEY and ECAS. Explained my whole story to him and asked him why its taking so long for me to receive my medical and biometrics request and he started to shout at me and said "I don't know why you guys keep asking, I don't know why its taking so long" so I said "you are a pathetic agent" and hung up on him. Felt pretty good not gonna lie...
I would rather wait and waste my time than deal with such morons who work at IRCC. Like we are already so stressed out with this process and they hire people who know nothing other than being rude. I think they hire people who have the maximum tendency to be rude.
Remember the Agents are not the ones processing applications. Their job is to answer general questions and not case specific questions. That said, you need to be strategic and humble as you speak to them, some are willing to go into your file and provide some information but within limitations. Others will shut you down. From my experience, depending on your approach, the way you start the conversation, you will get some form of assistance.

Last edited:

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I got Ecas update…. As Application Received…. Prv it was In Progress
I also have the same status change. Not sure whether it’s positive change or not… But at least it shows some progress in our case. Hopefully we should receive decision very soon Inshallah. However any experts in the forum could guide us that what exactly is the Application received status means? Thanks appreciate your response and comments.

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
I also have the same status change. Not sure whether it’s positive change or not… But at least it shows some progress in our case. Hopefully we should receive decision very soon Inshallah. However any experts in the forum could guide us that what exactly is the Application received status means? Thanks appreciate your response and comments.
@babshah76 , its definitely good sign, pls join out whatsapp groove PNP Outlanders

https://chat.whatsapp.com/JbV5Ryb4Dxp9oJhbsB22Qh

ba3qil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
It is a good thing. It means you file has been transferred to VO. I had the same thing a couple of months ago. Then I started to see progress.

Good luck