+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

Yommex

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-05-2020
Doc's Request.
04-06-2020
Nomination.....
25-06-2020
AOR Received.
24-06-2021
Med's Done....
25-05-2021
So I went to do my medical on Saturday and the doctor said because I applied for my PR through AINP nomination I cannot do my upfront unless IRCC asks for it and I need to have a piece of paper from IRCC asking me to get a medical check up.
That shouldn't be the case, all you need is for them to send it to RCC and also ask them to give you the copy of the emedical as soon as possible which you will upload via webform and will be updated on your profile.

Reactions: MsAniger and vtkv

Manav1983in

May 26, 2021
hello freinds, i am just worry about my ECAS status changed to the application received from last month and still the same today.i called ircc back agent said file was transferred to Calgary vo.anybody has the same experience . so frustrated even after received pal ,adr ,md .hmmmmmm

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
hello freinds, i am just worry about my ECAS status changed to the application received from last month and still the same today.i called ircc back agent said file was transferred to Calgary vo.anybody has the same experience . so frustrated even after received pal ,adr ,md .hmmmmmm
My file was transferred to London VO on May 27, Ecas Still showing File Received

mslililili

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
When did you call? Are they able to help you to check the application status now? I called a week ago. Agent said they can't check anything. I think because I'm not Afghan refugee or changing address, marital status these priorities so they can't help.

Rex cao

Apr 8, 2019
Hy friends anyone suggest me can I travel to india j have valid trv and work permit and my aor may 2021 and medical request June 2021 with Outland spouse after silent . I never met my wife 2 and half years . Any idea when possible my turn to PR may next years . Please advise
Hm, mine Aor Feb, 2020
Medical sept,2020
Now didn’t get PR, work permit is expiring with a month, online shows I applied this 22 months now

Manav1983in

May 26, 2021
When did you call? Are they able to help you to check the application status now? I called a week ago. Agent said they can't check anything. I think because I'm not Afghan refugee or changing address, marital status these priorities so they can't help.
I called couple of weeks before . Agent said same thing to me when I requested that I am worried about this status changed then she told me that your file transferred to Calgary office .

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
But I did upfront medical and my e.medical IME# reports was already sent by panel physician two weeks ago. Also I submitted that through webform. Hopefully my medical should be received and passed soon.

jointhecommunity

Jan 15, 2020
guys my todays update:
13.10 ADR police certificate from my home country

it is for the third time already, they ask about the same thing because their delay I guess…

this is how it looks right now:
Signature
AR - July 4 2020
AOR - Feb 22 2021
upfront med passed - June 4 2021
GU July 8 2021
PAL July 9 2021
request ADR July 9
request BIO July 9 - done the same day,
uploaded ADR on July 15th
GU July 15
GU July 16
GU Sept 9
Request ADR Oct 13

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
That shouldn't be the case, all you need is for them to send it to RCC and also ask them to give you the copy of the emedical as soon as possible which you will upload via webform and will be updated on your profile.
That's what I told her that they can just upload my upfront medical and if IRCC asks me to do it again I have no issues with doing the medical again but she was adamant on what she was saying about the piece of paper from IRCC requesting me to do a medical. I asked her why I need that paper to do my upfront medical she said because I applied through AINP nomination.
"Provincial Nominees require a piece of paper from IRCC to do their medical" her exact words.
Do you think maybe I should try another clinic or just go to this one again and tell them I want to get it done no matter what.
I have less than two months left now and there is no news about my PR or my WP.

Yommex

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-05-2020
Doc's Request.
04-06-2020
Nomination.....
25-06-2020
AOR Received.
24-06-2021
Med's Done....
25-05-2021
That's what I told her that they can just upload my upfront medical and if IRCC asks me to do it again I have no issues with doing the medical again but she was adamant on what she was saying about the piece of paper from IRCC requesting me to do a medical. I asked her why I need that paper to do my upfront medical she said because I applied through AINP nomination.
"Provincial Nominees require a piece of paper from IRCC to do their medical" her exact words.
Do you think maybe I should try another clinic or just go to this one again and tell them I want to get it done no matter what.
I have less than two months left now and there is no news about my PR or my WP.
The clinic is misleading you, I got a provincial nomination for myself and four dependent who are outland.
Ask the clinic to provide you the copy of the result (emedical) then you submit via webform on your own.
The clinic might not be able to submit because they are not used to the same process (Upfront) Medical.

Reactions: vtkv