+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

AlexSBT

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
It's not for the dependents because it's literally only me, my application is even easy and prepared by a lawyer, but I'm in your same situation.
No idea why.

I can understand weeks even a month or 2 of difference but makes no sense that some people are processed even in less than a year and other almost 2 years. It's absurd.

• Sad
Reactions: soccer_007

LDC Scar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2021
It's not for the dependents because it's literally only me, my application is even easy and prepared by a lawyer, but I'm in your same situation.
No idea why.

I can understand weeks even a month or 2 of difference but makes no sense that some people are processed even in less than a year and other almost 2 years. It's absurd.
It’s frustrating because a friend of mine had November AR and she got PR a week after she did her medical in August and I’m here wondering what’s happening with mine

Yommex

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-05-2020
Doc's Request.
04-06-2020
Nomination.....
25-06-2020
AOR Received.
24-06-2021
Med's Done....
25-05-2021
You don't need AOR to do that, just UCI since it's linked to your general profile.
In my opinion, medical should be done after AOR

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
Hi friends my cousin got nomination in Oct 2020.
He applied CIC as paper based application by 20th Dec 2020 and since then he is waiting for AOR, any one has same time line ? Please guide me what he need to do, thanks.
I'm still waiting, nothing since May.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
NO questions from IRCC. Because She is an essential member to complete the family i think so
If you google about Dual Intent, there have been complaints from applicants who are trying to get their family members (who are dependants on the PR application) to visit them as they await completion of their PR process but Immigration has been rejecting these applications.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
In my opinion, medical should be done after AOR
Upfront medicals except for Express Entry should be done much later considering the paper based applications take about 19 to 22 to months. If medicals are done sooner, they can expire. So timing is important.

Reactions: Klevo2307

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
hii everyone, my gc key shows me 56% complete and says no need of medical exam or any additional document required.. only says background is in progress.. any idea how long it will take for dm
Unless you meet conditions for medical exemption as per temporary public policy, https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/temporary-public-policy-exempting-some-foreign-nationals-canada-requiring-immigration-medical-exam.html
All TRs require medicals to be done. By default GC accounts will say that an applicant does not need medicals, until such a time when IRCC updates the system after medicals have been done, processed/passed. Medical results are valid for 1 year, so while you can do yours upfront, do not do them too early as the results may expire prior to IRCC arriving at the stage where they need your medicals.