+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

Shubham ssssss

Star Member
May 18, 2021
Somebody already mentioned that this is English language forum, what’s not clear about it?
We all immigrants from all over the world. If we start writing in our languages, what this forum will look like?
Okk bro i suppose to be send pessonal msg to him but by mistakely i text at here but punjabi is my home language but i gonna speak in English bro okk bro

Esumalinog

Nov 21, 2018
hi! I tried calling the hotline but couldnt get a hold of an agent,how were you able to talk to one?
I called 8am local time.. first call was dropped. I got in about 8.15 am and was told that waiting time is 40min or if I want A call back.

Esumalinog

Nov 21, 2018
Hello! Im wondering if someone here knows..

I was a cook when I got nominated. I went to a 1 year maternity leave. And now its been 2months since my maternity leave was done and my employer cant put me back to work Yet. Can I work on a different NOC? Not related to my original NOC?

Heres my Timeline;
AR : JUNE 2020
AOR & BIOMETRICS: JANUARY 2021
Since then, no update.

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi dear friends,
My time status Bar in GCKey shows 62% , with remaining time 8 months. AOR was Jan 18, 2021.
Please advise if it’s recommended to do upfront Medical, as there is no MR or PAL received as yet. Is it worth doing Upfront Medical? I’m Outland SINP applicant with 4 dependents. Kindly appreciate your expert advice, suggestions.
Thanks!

spkannan

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
I Received DM last week Tuesday in ECAS and GC still in progress.And Received portal email in French without any attachments. Can some explain what is going here

jointhecommunity

Jan 15, 2020
I think it’s worth to try… you will save few months of waiting, definitely. Upload your medical results thru web contact to, just in case.
I am inland, same at 62% but I did medical few months ago and it passed already, also I got PAL month ago.
I heard that Outland and inland have different processing times but I don’t think they are much apart.
Good luck

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Hi, I am new to this Forum, just checking if someone can make any comments on my process.
AINP Inland Applicant
AR July 16, 2021
AOR Jan 2021
NOC 0711
Progress bar is at 61%
I have heard nothing from them since Jan 2021.
I have called them several times and all they say is have patience and/or wait.
Any advice?

Last edited:

Amm2020

Apr 18, 2020
Hi dear friends,
My time status Bar in GCKey shows 62% , with remaining time 8 months. AOR was Jan 18, 2021.
Please advise if it’s recommended to do upfront Medical, as there is no MR or PAL received as yet. Is it worth doing Upfront Medical? I’m Outland SINP applicant with 4 dependents. Kindly appreciate your expert advice, suggestions.
Thanks!
Interesting. Mine Time line was 5 months to go from July and had 77% but your 62% with 8months. Mine AOR was Sept 2020.

KKAU2121

Jul 14, 2021
Hi, I am new to this Forum, just checking if someone can make any comments on my process.
AINP Inland Applicant
AR July 16, 2021
AOR Jan 2021
NOC 0711
Progress bar is at 61%
I have heard nothing from them since Jan 2021.
I have called them several times and all they say is have patience and/or wait.
Any advice?
Hi, I have the same timeline like you and my progress bar is 61% as well.
But I received medical request on mid of June and medical passed on 10th of July.
After that there is no any update.
One of my workmate who's AR was September 2010 has received 1st portal email already.:(

Fariko

Nov 25, 2012
I have submitted my file in December 2020.
AR date is 7-December 2020 .
waiting for AOR
I am trying IRCC contact number but my call is not connecting , after 7 to 8 minutes when I reached 0 option for agent my call always hang up due to all agents are busy message.
Hi, do you have email or phone? I am in the same situation waiting when torchure will end

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Hi, I have the same timeline like you and my progress bar is 61% as well.
But I received medical request on mid of June and medical passed on 10th of July.
After that there is no any update.
One of my workmate who's AR was September 2010 has received 1st portal email already.:(
Thank you for Replying to my message. Do you have any dependents because I dont have any. I see a lot of people who have dependents are getting it faster than people who have no dependents.