+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

Shubham ssssss

Star Member
May 18, 2021
Ju fi si ki ld in fijvbb banku mad. This is English speaking platform. If we all start to speak different languages it will definitely cause alot of confusion for everyone including you. Please borrow some sense.
Okkk good what u wrote in ur first line that is not English sentences u also have to speak in English okk bro thanx

LoLoBritt

Jun 6, 2021
Something really strange happened, We got our e-copr on july 30 that everything was good. So i printed the form. And then the next day i got a message that our picture wasn't good. So i uploaded them bigger.

Did this happened also to someone else?

Last edited:

Zikoma

Oct 23, 2020
Sorry is say pal is nothing i am also waiting after pal i got pal on 29 june my eligibility is passed and today i called to ircc they say my file in nova scotia sydney and my criminality in progress and my security is not started yet bzc I can’t open my gckey account due to my representative
Good day, do I need to call irrc to confirm any update in my application? Since no update yet in my GCkey. I got my AOR June 14,2021.

Esumalinog

Nov 21, 2018
From your prior post, you said you changed your name, got married, have a new born child and changed your address. Unfortunately, all these make your application into a complex case, your application is going to take a long time.

See definition of complex case on the IRCC website.
Yes thats right. I updated them as soon as I got my application number because it says there that we must update them and a friend of mine who's on the same track with me just told me that I shouldn't have updated them because it will cause delay. But whats the whats the deal if I didnt update them? Will it affect the application?

And one more thing, My maternity leave was done since June 2021 until now Im still not called to go back to work. Do you know if that also affects the application?

Thanks!

Shubham ssssss

Star Member
May 18, 2021
Good day, do I need to call irrc to confirm any update in my application? Since no update yet in my GCkey. I got my AOR June 14,2021.
Yeah sure bro u can call them and they gonna tell u each and every detalis of ur application. From my viewpoint u should have to call them as soon as possible

Esumalinog

Nov 21, 2018
Hello! Does any of you know if my Maternity leave affects my PR application? Its been 2months since my Maternity was done and until now Im still not working.

I also emailed AINP office about giving birth, change of name and address. Do you know if they can put my application on hold?

Gurrajsingh

Jul 12, 2021
Hi
Any one know about overseas dependent file hold by ircc , when ircc will start again work on these files. My file submitted n dec 2020 bc pnp paper based inland, but not issued Aor due to dependent overseas.
Please reply if anyone know regarding this .