+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I used to have PGWP and now it's closed...Honestly speaking I don't get it why they make this difficult. I mean if you have an open WP why do They close specially when you have a Nomination....Sorry just my personal thought here.

I don't think is worth applying.. I am hoping to get my COPR this year my AR is February 2021.
No as I already told you that if you have closed work permit now and you used to have pgwp you can apply for another one for open work permit right now . You have to attach a letter of explanation that you are applying under new public policy and mention that you have pgwp which expired and attach a copy of your pgwp with application, you will 100% get new work permit.

abhinavnavimalhotra

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
@Miss bee I was trying to fill imm5710e form.which option I need to select for applying for public policy workpermit.

I am applying for one or more of the following: 1. Applying for workpermit with the same employer
2.Apply for first time or with new employer
3. Restore my status as a worker
4. Get a new temporary resident permit

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee I was trying to fill imm5710e form.which option I need to select for applying for public policy workpermit.

I am applying for one or more of the following: 1. Applying for workpermit with the same employer
2.Apply for first time or with new employer
3. Restore my status as a worker
4. Get a new temporary resident permit
Select one with current employer and when there is option that employer information just simply type there APPLYING UNDER NEW PUBLIC POLICY for 18 MONTHS. Also you have to make another simple letter . This is wording you have to type in that letter-
You need to include the documents listed in your application, including

a letter that says you’re applying for an open work permit under the Public Policy Facilitating the Issuance of an Open Work Permit to Former or Current Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) Holders

Reactions: abhinavnavimalhotra

Journey to Pr

Jan 25, 2021
Hii guys i have one question when will get pal after medical passedand how long take to upload about medical ressult
It’s not necessary that you will get pal ????
I also don’t recieve it that only thing that matters that’s you passed your eligibility as I did .. so if You pass your eligibility you don’t need to wry about pal … there are so many people who never get pal but they recieve Pr so relax my brother