+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

freon

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hi, my wife is main applicant and I am dependant for paper based PR application. It has been 7+ months for our application at Sydney office. We both are inland. I was wondering if we can do the medical upfront, is it okay? Anyone know anything about this? Thank you.
Yes. You can always do an upfront medical and submit via webform. But I suggest that you just wait for them to request it since you'll never know when they'll continue processing your application. They can be very random and your medical might even expire before then.

freon

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hi My timeline is
Ar-August 27 2020
Aor- april 22 2021
Medical upfront passed june 10 2021
PAL - june 19
Day after PAL when i open my gckey account it says Application/profile update
What does it mean??
GU. It might mean MP later on.

aigerimuz

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Guys how Medical Pass look like?- What did you see when you passed Medical Exam?
right- it says- we did not receive your medical request.
But webform officer confirmed they received- Thank you

yukonpnp

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2021
Any idea how to get PCC from District S.S.P office in Punjab, India? I am in Canada and I don’t have enough time to apply through BLS because I have to submit my CEC application before 31st July.

MikeSitkar

Aug 13, 2020
Does anyone no what our next step will be? And how long it will take approximately?
Next steps after medical will be security check, after that you will receive PAL and after that in approximately 2-3 days you will get DM. So approximately after you pass Medical exam it will take 1,5-2 months to receive PR card

Reactions: RoTaBl

kaurdeep98

May 19, 2021
Hi everyone,
I got nominated under BCPNP. My paper base PR file was submitted on November 2020 to Sidney. Now its going to be 8 months on July 13th and we have not received the acknowledgment of receipt yet. Please advise me on same and can anyone tell me what are next steps after we receive the AOR.

LoLoBritt

Jun 6, 2021
Hi everyone,
I got nominated under BCPNP. My paper base PR file was submitted on November 2020 to Sidney. Now its going to be 8 months on July 13th and we have not received the acknowledgment of receipt yet. Please advise me on same and can anyone tell me what are next steps after we receive the AOR.
Check my signature.
I also waited a long time.