+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

everestNP

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Hello Seniors- I have just got the provincial nomination and will submit the paper-based application soon. Couple of questions-
  • Should I also pay a biometric fee along with processing and the right to permanent residence fee?
  • Medical- I will do medical only after I have been asked to right?
  • how do I send my application-- Black & White paper or Color is good? Also, how should I file-- with paper clip according to the checklist order or should I also include the index etc.
Please guide, thanks.

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
can anyone give me the link -- PNP paper-based step-by-step guide etc,. I appreciate it, thanks
You should receive the step by step guidance n check list etc along with the nomination email. pay all the payment that will eliminate the unnecessary delays ... I personally not recommended the up front medical

lbudwal1

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Hello Seniors- I have just got the provincial nomination and will submit the paper-based application soon. Couple of questions-
  • Should I also pay a biometric fee along with processing and the right to permanent residence fee?
  • how do I send my application-- Black & White paper or Color is good? Also, how should I file-- with paper clip according to the checklist order or should I also include the index etc.
Please guide, thanks.

1. No need to apply Paper-based application now. You should submit it Digitally (Online) Now.
2. You don't need to submit any medical yet, do it when they ask or when you get a temporary file number (up-front medical).

Akhil john joseph

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Cambridge
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney , NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I was thinking to withdraw my application
Ar is nov 9
No AOR yet ..
I’ve received Cec invitation. So I thought of withdrawing the pnp application and save my $1410 .

any suggestions guys ???

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I was thinking to withdraw my application
Ar is nov 9
No AOR yet ..
I’ve received Cec invitation. So I thought of withdrawing the pnp application and save my $1410 .

any suggestions guys ???
No need to withdraw. You can have multiple application at same time. If one gets approved first, they give you choice to withdraw other automatically. Also for your paper based application, you time has already started and you will get update soon . Better stick with both .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Please guide, thanks.
Yes pay biometrics fees with you application and also right of permanent residence fees too. For medical you don’t have to do now . Arrange everything according to checklist. Now you have to apply online on new portal instead of sending it through mail. New portal is here- https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Because I see cec getting approved in 3-4 months these days .
and here we are , waiting for AOR since months(7 months) like idiots:(:(:(:(:mad:
Man every case is different. You can predict your case and application with other people. Lucky enough you will get update soon . No one knows processing time yet.

Akhil john joseph

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Cambridge
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney , NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
No need to withdraw. You can have multiple application at same time. If one gets approved first, they give you choice to withdraw other automatically. Also for your paper based application, you time has already started and you will get update soon . Better stick with both .
I called Ircc today . She said they have not started processing my file as of today .
So if I withdraw now , I have a chance to get the full refund of $1410… or else I’ll only get the right of permanent residence fee.

confused

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I called Ircc today . She said they have not started processing my file as of today .
So if I withdraw now , I have a chance to get the full refund of $1410… or else I’ll only get the right of permanent residence fee.

confused
Well man I suggested you no one knows how long processing can take for both streams. I would suggest you to stick to both. Rest your wish.

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Yes pay biometrics fees with you application and also right of permanent residence fees too. For medical you don’t have to do now . Arrange everything according to checklist. Now you have to apply online on new portal instead of sending it through mail. New portal is here- https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
Submitting online would depend on the PNP they got. Because for me it was clearly mentioned in the certificate that 'this is for paper based only'.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Submitting online would depend on the PNP they got. Because for me it was clearly mentioned in the certificate that 'this is for paper based only'.
Hey this measure are regarding new process. Nowadays paper based application are submitted online on different portal. The mail option is no more available. This is not express entry I’m taking about. This is new process of submitting your paper application online . Read this
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/updates/2021-digital-economic-class.html