+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

AlexSBT

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
Just received an ADR.

The ADR was about one of my previous experience, because during the last year of college I also did an internship in a company. So at some point there are 6 months where results both college and work experience.

I mean I thought it was pretty implied, they never seen someone work and study during college?
99% of the people I know just lied adjusting the dates to match month to month, I wrote the true and they practically asking me to lie and adjust the timing to not overlap the dates...mah...

Journey to Pr

Jan 25, 2021
Just received an ADR.

The ADR was about one of my previous experience, because during the last year of college I also did an internship in a company. So at some point there are 6 months where results both college and work experience.

I mean I thought it was pretty implied, they never seen someone work and study during college?
99% of the people I know just lied adjusting the dates to match month to month, I wrote the true and they practically asking me to lie and adjust the timing to not overlap the dates...mah...
So that means they are working on our applications

Reactions: Jolybeam

Journey to Pr

Jan 25, 2021
If they're checking my resume usually what that means?
I mean is something that they check during elegibiloty, security or something else?
So might be they started your eligibility then
I am hoping it’s gonna be dm for august applicants this month