+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

Jas.

Apr 20, 2021
Only Schedule A Background declaration form? Have you submitted it or not? You can submit it via your online gc key account.

Have you heard anything back after ADR?

What's your full timeline so far?
Yes we can submit online on gc account
Ar aug 28

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Thanks. So you meant to say that 1) & 2) both will be completed by July??
1. After my spouse's passport gets renewed, will he be needed to send out the new passport copies again??
2. I submitted our new contact address through web form tons of times. But I did not get any response from IRCC about that. Do I need to inform the new address to IRCC by mail??

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Thanks. So you meant to say that 1) & 2) both will be completed by July??
1. After my spouse's passport gets renewed, will he be needed to send out the new passport copies again??
2. I submitted our new contact address through web form tons of times. But I did not get any response from IRCC about that. Do I need to inform the new address to IRCC by mail??
If you have changed your home address and send via webform, don't worry about webform reply from them. You can check on Ecas and you may get your updated home address there.

Yommex

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-05-2020
Doc's Request.
04-06-2020
Nomination.....
25-06-2020
AOR Received.
24-06-2021
Med's Done....
25-05-2021
one more question please. since your NBPNP was Express Entry Employer stream, did you received any ghost updates nearly weekly in your Express Enrtry profile after provincial application submission (before nomination) ?
Nope, it was paper based and not Express Entry

Reactions: cybertruck

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
If you have changed your home address and send via webform, don't worry about webform reply from them. You can check on Ecas and you may get your updated home address there.
Thanks for your response. I did not see the address updated on ECAS before. I am seeing it now but it is still wrong.
They updated everything correct except the 'State' name. I don't know why they are updating the 'State' name as 'Mississippi' always. I live in 'Missouri' and I sent the same multiple times to IRCC to update.
But still they are not updating it correctly. I am totally frustrated.

Last edited: