+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

Marixay

Mar 8, 2021
It took me 2 months to get this work permit support letter... and its of no use to me.
They left me with a close work permit, this is not helping but un helping me. It's frustrating.

"This letter is to facilitate the issuance of an LMIA-exempt work permit pursuant to Annex A: Provincial Nominees of the Canada-British Columbia Immigration Agreement and under R204(c) for the individual captioned above. This letter is to be included in the work permit application.
The BC PNP confirms that all required factors for provincial support have been met. These factors include:

· that the nominee is urgently required by the employer listed above
· that the job offer is genuine and will create economic benefits or opportunities
· that the employment is not part-time or seasonal
· that the wages and working conditions would be sufficient to attract and retain Canadian citizens

This request is in accordance with IRCC’s Program Delivery Instructions for LMIA exemption code T13, found under the section titled “Foreign workers nominated by a province or territory”.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information relating to this matter. Yours truly,

David Whibley
Director, Skills Immigration
BC Provincial Nominee Program
"

Why is David Whibley doing this to me? I meet all the requirements for the bridging open work permit support letter!!

It's been more than 2 years since I stared working in Canada and I'm still in this "modern slavery" MODALITY OF CLOSE WORKED PERMIT.

I'm so disappointed. :mad::(

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
A question on Ecas. I noticed that under Status of Application it shows that IRCC has already received my medical results. However, I have not submitted any medical report neither have they asked me for one. Has anyone noticed the same error.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
A question on Ecas. I noticed that under Status of Application it shows that IRCC has already received my medical results. However, I have not submitted any medical report neither have they asked me for one. Has anyone noticed the same error.
Did you got AOR? What is your AR? Have you ever given medical exam for work permit or study permit?

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Thanks.

GC Key shows You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

I managed to speak to IRCC a few minutes ago, they advised me to ignore what it shows on Ecas saying its probably a glitch in the system.