+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

Paddy123

Apr 5, 2019
Hi Folks!
I just got response for my Webform that I sent on Jan29 2021, in order to provide the remaining Police Certificates for my Application.Here is my timeline for your references & update:

SINP Outland Paper Based Applicant
AR July 10, 2021
AOR Jan 18, 2021
Biometric not required Already valid.
Webform request sent Jan 29, 2021
Webform Response rcvd Feb 23, 2021
PAL, MR, etc. Awaited.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).

We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:
  • Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Hi there,

How did you send your police certificate . I also need to to provide my police certificate to IRCC

Can you please suggest how can I do that . I have received and done with my biometric.

Regards,
Pradeep

raj_rabari

Jan 19, 2021
Hi Friends,

I have not received any update after AOR. My AOR is 5th Feb 2021. Today I called the IRCC to check the status they told your background check is in progress.

Will it take how much time ?

AR : 28th July 2020

AOR : 5th Feb 2021

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hi Folks!
I just got response for my Webform that I sent on Jan29 2021, in order to provide the remaining Police Certificates for my Application.Here is my timeline for your references & update:

SINP Outland Paper Based Applicant
AR July 10, 2021
AOR Jan 18, 2021
Biometric not required Already valid.
Webform request sent Jan 29, 2021
Webform Response rcvd Feb 23, 2021
PAL, MR, etc. Awaited.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).

We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:
  • Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
Once they update their system, it should show on E-cas or your online account

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi there,

How did you send your police certificate . I also need to to provide my police certificate to IRCC

Can you please suggest how can I do that . I have received and done with my biometric.

Regards,
Pradeep
You can send PCC by using Webform, please fill in the form and upload the scanned files in second page of the webform, here is the link :

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Please note size of scanned documents, as there is a defined limit on size of documents.

Estherkim

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
My timeline is also like yours AR June 18th AOR Jan 05th, 2021 I have a representative and after that, I haven't heard anything. My rep changed her email and office she said she updated them but on ECAS I still see my old address and her old address. Even for AOR, I asked her to call when she called they provided my AOR on January 18th and then I checked on ECAS it stated they communicated about AOR on January 05th Idk what to do as I feel like her and my info is not updated. Ecas shows in the process and I have not heard anything from my lawyer for MR or Biometric.

What would you suggest if I have a rep can I still do upfront medical and submit it through webform?/
Yes and just send it through webform! I’m not an expert tho but maybe your agent should also raise a web form again.

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Who apply under noc 2173, 2174 .. pls respond

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
So i called ircc , Aor 31 december 2020
Medical done jan 8
And from canada post tracking delivered on feb 5th and medical request on feb 18
And now they have no idea about my upfront medical

abhishekmahajan19

Jan 5, 2021
Surrey, BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-08-2020
Nomination.....
23-03-2020
AOR Received.
05-03-2021
Med's Request
10-03-2021
Med's Done....
19-03-2021
Has anyone got AOR recently ? My AR is Aug 17 and haven't received anything yet. I believe they are taking a break :(