+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

SATTYY

May 25, 2018
@CanadainIndia
VAC services update: biometric appointments will soon expand to other visa categories. Note: travel restrictions are still in place that will prevent many clients from travelling to

depending on their visa category. Processing study permits remains a priority for us.

Replying to
@CanadainIndia
(2/2) A new passport submission webform will be launched next week. Clients will now be able to request 2-way courier service via the webform instead of emailing the VAC contact center. Stay tuned for more details.

aigerimuz

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
I received my oinp nomination on 28 may. My paper based PR application was delivered on 24 June. is AR and delivery tracking number same? I didn't received any separate email or letter for AR. please advise.
till date I haven't received any AR, AOR or any email.
same here!

aigerimuz

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Criminal background check/Police certificate

I came here directly from Korea and I did a Criminal check when applied for Visa. Arrived in Canada and never left since then. Embassy in Vancouver, quite far. costly to travel from SK. I have a copy of my old Criminal records. Should I get a new one or explain the whole situation to the officer and send old copies?
any similar stories? Thanks

Estherkim

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Criminal background check/Police certificate

I came here directly from Korea and I did a Criminal check when applied for Visa. Arrived in Canada and never left since then. Embassy in Vancouver, quite far. costly to travel from SK. I have a copy of my old Criminal records. Should I get a new one or explain the whole situation to the officer and send old copies?
any similar stories? Thanks
When did you get your criminal check done?

MikeSitkar

Aug 13, 2020
BCPNP
AR in Sydney 2020-8-6, still waiting for the AOR.
My friend who submitted her application on May-20 received AOR on Jan-7, so the AR to AOR timeline is still approximately 6-month?
Also, I wonder the time estimation on the website (21 months) starts from the AR or the AOR? My friend told me that her application completion estimate time is 11-month left, the whole process is nearly 18 months. But some immigration agent told me that the processing time estimation starts from the AOR so originally I think the whole process takes 6+21 months.
Thanks for any information!
No, time starts when application reaches CIC office, so when AR. When you get your AOR it already will be around 33% processed

55michan

Jan 18, 2021
OINP nomination : June 17, 2020
AR: August 11, 2020
AOR: waiting

I called CIC last Thursday, but temp file number wasn't provided as my application is not on the system yet.
will call them again early next month.

abhishekmahajan19

Jan 5, 2021
Surrey, BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-08-2020
Nomination.....
23-03-2020
AOR Received.
05-03-2021
Med's Request
10-03-2021
Med's Done....
19-03-2021
When is your AR?
I saw a post someone whose AR is July 20th got temp file number so I guess you can call and get if your date is close to that.
How do I ask for temporary file number ? What should I tell them ? And how do I use or what is the purpose to get temporary file number ?