+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
All stages have been passed already. Final says approved. I have just not received the portal email yet. So I was wondering what digital registry is because that is where my file is now.
They may be transferred your file to other VO

aigerimuz

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
hi guys - I am devastated!
It is almost 2 months of silents after 2nd Remedical! other applicants getting DM in 1 month- but why mine is always delayed :confused::oops::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused:
whyyy?
Timeline in signature

Endri269

Star Member
May 5, 2022
hi guys - I am devastated!
It is almost 2 months of silents after 2nd Remedical! other applicants getting DM in 1 month- but why mine is always delayed :confused::oops::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused:
whyyy?
Timeline in signature
Order Notes see whats wrong with ur app
if nothing wrong, try to contact your area MP
which office is your file do u know

aigerimuz

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Order Notes see whats wrong with ur app
if nothing wrong, try to contact your area MP
which office is your file do u know
Thanks for the advice- I ordered notes it will take time for them to generate information.
Also MP was contacted with the office and they said only Security left. And it is still silent.
Meanwhile- I am under impression that I am the only one from August applicants...

Reactions: Endri269

Endri269

Star Member
May 5, 2022
Thanks for the advice- I ordered notes it will take time for them to generate information.
Also MP was contacted with the office and they said only Security left. And it is still silent.
Meanwhile- I am under impression that I am the only one from August applicants...
I guess your file should be in Etobicoke office
What i would suggest being same like you waiting on my security, is going to Mp in january and tell them to contact the proccesing office directly and talk to the oficer, not just getting info that u already know
And when u get your notes u can see whats wrong with the application and also u can see the date and time when the security info have been provided by the csis or cbsa and u can tell the Mp that they have had the information all this time
But no one is reviewing it

Reactions: aigerimuz

Endri269

Star Member
May 5, 2022
Dont think it should show everything
myn shows medical results have been recieved
but when i log in on my acc the medicals are passed already
what i think is that the officer working on your case might have totally forgotten ur file and is dealing with others
because most of the work now is automated and the Artificial inteligence does all the work
officers just review and mark and request additional info
So the best would be to have the notes first
and tell the MP to contact directly the visa office where ur file is
and if possible to let the officer know that he should finish your file first
as by immigration law your lock in date which is the date when u first have sent the file is on Year 2020
My application status on Ecas is “ Application received”
bcs the transfered my file and since 5 october no one is reviewing anything, and im waiting for the new officer to work on it, and change status to application in proccess

Peggz

Jan 10, 2022
Inland Applicant
Outland Dependents - Jamaica
PNP - NS

Nomination Request - Feb.21.20
Nomination Recieved - Feb.27.20

Federal Application
AR - Jun.26.20
AOR - Jan.27.20
MR - Jun.18.21
MP - Aug.18.21
'In Progress' to 'Application Recieved' (File transfered to LVO) on ECAS - Nov. 18.21
'Application Recieved' to 'In Progress' on ECAS - Jan.07.22

Still awaiting DM-COPR-PPR.

Does anyone else have similar timeline? How long does it take to get DM after file transfer?
ADR - Nov.15.2022
Re-Medical Request - Nov.17.2022
Re-Medical Passed - Dec.17.2022
DM - Jan.01.2022

Ronkizle98

Nov 5, 2021
Hi. I got an email on the 23rd of December from ircc that my PR has been approved and I should respond to the email with some information whether I’m in canada which I did to get another email for virtual landing but I haven’t heard from them since. Is this normal?