+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hi all, is schedule A background and declaration form always the last adr requested by ircc before approving PR? It seems like that’s usually the last form the ask for? I got a request to fill the form and re do my medicals which I have, I just want to know what the trend is. Please advise
Yes! So long as you pass your medicals and have filled in the rest of the forms accurately, this should be the last they require.

Ronkizle98

Nov 5, 2021
I was told to fill the schedule A form and I traveled to my home country for 2 months and forgot to put it in. I’m so worried

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Question - I just logged into my GCKEY randomly to check if there is an update and as soon as I got in I saw there was a new message/application update but there were no new messages or updates when I opened my application...

Then I logged into my ECAS account and nothing there as well.

Any idea why?

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
is it normal for IRCC to send me a letter of invitation to pre arrival services even though i am an inland applicant. Below is what the letter says:

We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to:
• Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada;
• Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates recognized in Canada;
• Connect with employers; and
• Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including language training, after you arrive in Canada.

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
My ECAS status says Decision Made but I haven't received anything yet and there are no updates on my GCKEY. Any idea what's wrong here?

thiagofrk

Star Member
Nov 12, 2021
My ECAS status says Decision Made but I haven't received anything yet and there are no updates on my GCKEY. Any idea what's wrong here?
There's nothing wrong, that's how it is. You will be notified of the outcome of your process shortly.

Reactions: vtkv

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Received portal email from IRCC they want me to confirm my details but below is what is says:

In your reply to this email, fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.

Should I just fill out my info or should I fill out my family's information as well? I am the only applicant on my file.

thiagofrk

Star Member
Nov 12, 2021
Received portal email from IRCC they want me to confirm my details but below is what is says:

In your reply to this email, fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.

Should I just fill out my info or should I fill out my family's information as well? I am the only applicant on my file.
Since you are the only applicant, you just need to include your information.

Reactions: vtkv