+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

ABLB2020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Received PAL.. :):)

AR - 24th July 2020
AOR & BIO- 27th January 2021
BIO Completed- 26th February 2021
Medical Request- 09th October 2021
Medical Completed- 13th October 2021
Medical Furtherance- 22nd October 2021 (Spouse)
Medical Reports uploaded by panel physician- 19th Jan 2022
Medical Received/Passed- Pending
ADR Received- 09th February 2022
ADR Submitted- 19th February 2022
GU1 - 05th May 2022
PAL- 06th May 2022

Hope Medicals passes soon.

Reactions: Bestcan

Bestcan

Jun 27, 2021
Vadodara
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-08-2020
AOR Received.
06-02-2021
I have same situation no Medical and Passport request , already shows 100% completed but message online account shows that still they are not processing applications normally and we have to give them web forms..
I noticed an other change in GCKey the PCC for myself and Spouse that I uploaded in response to the ADR are no more shown there. Whereas Schedule A forms can be seen the file names only. Not sure what’s happening there. Anyone else here experienced that plz advise..

Bestcan

Jun 27, 2021
Vadodara
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-08-2020
AOR Received.
06-02-2021
I'm also with same situation.
AR July 2020
AOR Jan 26th 2021
Bio Feb 3rd 2021.

I have been waiting since then.
AR -08/2020 and Bio 3rd Mar 21 waiting let me know as file status shows 100%complted and This is message I got in gc account "" your application is taking us longer than usual to process..."" It is just showing from today..

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Today the status bar is completed 100% but still no RFV mail received.
As per the conversation with the IRCC agent, all stages of my application were cleared on 7th April 2022.
Don't know why such delay is happening for the decision.
Yes, that is the case for many. Mine was at 100% end March. If I may ask, how did you get through to IRCC, did you speak to an Agent. There was time I could easily get an Agent on the line, but since March, each time I select the option to speak to an Agent, the recorded voice says they are busy.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
You can download Textnow app and then call 18882122100 and follow the prompt.
Make sure while registering on the app you should choose a canadian number.
But what difference will it make calling IRCC using Textnow. It is impossible to get hold of an Agent for about 2 months now, I guess because of the Ukraine situation.

Reactions: Bestcan

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hi, did anyone get any response from IRCC for the submitted ADR?
Just trying to see usually how long it takes post ADR submittals..
IRCC sends an auto-acknowledgment email that documents have been received. And if you look at your GC Account, it will show that they are reviewing documents provided.

Last edited:

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hi Folks!
I was just wondering about, if we don't receive PAL does it indicate that process can be delayed? Or the DM can be received without PAL? any expert advice please.
My understanding, and from this forum, PAL does not mean DM. Also not everyone receives a PAL. I would imagine it is for outland applicants.

Last edited:

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hello everyone:

I have a few questions about the online system. I hope that someone can help me clarify my confusion. I have received AOR (4/22, 2022) from IRCC and successfully linked my application to my online account (GCKey). My questions are as follows:

• The IRCC agent asked me to resubmit a form (missing information in the form) via my online account, but I cannot find the place where I can upload the updated form. Can someone tell me where can I upload files via online account system?
  • Under the section “Documents submitted by the client”, all columns are empty. That is, I cannot see any files I sent to IRCC. Is it normal? Or it is because I have to submit the missing information requested, then I am able to see the files sent in the online system?
  • On the second page in the system, there is a “Signature” section, described as follows:
“I agree that by submitting this application, I am electronically signing the application. Given name, Last name, solemnly declare that the information I have provided is true and that the documents I am submitting in support of my application are genuine and have not been altered in any way.”

Do I need to sign this now and click the sign button? Not sure what is this for, since I cannot see and documents about my application.

• I have actually submitted my application (September 2020) and got return (received mail in May 2021) due to the missing information (also got AOR but could not link my application to my account). So I resubmitted again (September 2021) and received the AOR recently (April 2022). In my application (this time), I used my original receipt (the one paid in 2020) since I checked the website (IRCC), it says that people can use the original receipt to resubmit the application if the application is returned due to missing information. However, the agent told me that there is no money associated to the receipt, so I make the payment again and plan to ask for the refund for the first time payment. However, when I used the online system to request the refund, it shows that the application is processing so I cannot apply for the refund. Now, I am not sure what should I do to get my money back, since I pay twice for the application.
Thank you all for your kindly help.
Electronic Signature: Since this is an online application, just like other online applications, e.g. TRV, Work Permit, which are submitted online, the sign button next to your name is treated as an electronic signature.

Upload Documents: Once you log on to your account and click on application status. You will see link

Check the status, review the details and read messages for your application View Submitted Application or Upload Documents
Click on link View Submitted Application or Upload documents, and it will take you to a page with individual slots for every document requested. If there is no place to upload, then you can do it through Webform.

Fee refund: IRCC does not refund fees once they start processing an application. If you received your AOR recently, then it means they had not started processing the first application you sent to them. Have you tried requesting a refund using the second receipt.

I suggest you contact IRCC via Webform explaining the whole situation and attaching a copy of both the receipts.

Bestcan

Jun 27, 2021
Vadodara
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-08-2020
AOR Received.
06-02-2021
Yes, mine as well. I googled it up and my understanding is this automatically appears if Progress Bar is at 100% but the process is still ongoing.
Let me know your File recived date mine was Aug2020 and Mar 21 Bio metric given..then nothing heard 100,% completed bar

Reactions: mabakar25274

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Hello,

SINP PNP and My Medical done in October 2021 ...now six months already gone and profile shows 99 percent mean end in may 2022 but till date no update from IRCC.
in web form got reply same as before we have your details and due to covid it is delayed etc.

anyone got update who are in same situation like me?

please update

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Pls c my timeline… after long pause … ecas changed to in progress… how long will take to my next update …

Reactions: mabakar25274

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Folks!
Alhamdulillah! By the grace of Almighty Allah, I received the Golden e-mail for PPR.
It took 10 days after my PAL was received, for this email. Here is my time line.

SINP OID: Nomination : March 31, 2020
AR: July 10, 2020
AOR: Jan 17, 2021
Upfront Medical: Sep 20, 2021
MR: Oct 5, 2021
MP: Nov 10, 2021
ADR: March 15, 2022
ADR Submitted: April 3, 2022
PAL: May 3, 2022
PPR Letter in GCKey: May 13, 2022

I hope that everyone in this forum will be getting their success very soon inshallah and wish you all best of luck for your PR.
In the mean time I have question for experts, I need to travel to Canada on a Business Trip , once I have the visit visa based on PPR, can I still travel on my existing visa that is already available in my passport? As this travel is not for landing. I want to travel for landing later with my family. Kindly advise.