+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hi All, I need your comment, regarding MY MEDICAL with NO update.

PNP-Inland-Paperbased
AR June 15, 2020
Medical Upfront Dec. 18, 2020
Medical submitted to IRCC Jan. 6, 2021 (by physician)
AOR Jan. 18, 2021
Medical sheet uploaded via webform : Jan 22, 2021
Medical sheet RE-uploaded via webform : Jan 24, 2021
Received Medical Request: Feb. 18, 2021
Medical sheet re-uploaded : Feb. 22, 2021

But still no update on my medical. I keep calling IRCC but couldn't get through. Does any of you here in the same situation ? or any idea about my medical situation? I'm bit worried.
Have you tried uploading it through your online account, in your profile. Now that they have officially requested a MR, you need to do it via your online account not the webform. Once logged in, click on view your application status. Then you will see another link view submitted application or upload documents. If you click on it, you will actually see an upload option for your MR, or any other document IRCC has requested for. After you upload and submit it, if you later check on your status, it will indicate that your MR has been received. If IRCC sends you a request for a document, you need to use your online account to upload it.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hi, do I need to do medical test if I have been in Canada for last 12 months,? Last time when I did medical test was in 2016 for my student visa. If I leave in Canada for last 5 years and consistently for last 12 months do I need to do medical?
Definitely you will need a MR, its mandatory in the PR process

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
So i called ircc , Aor 31 december 2020
Medical done jan 8
And from canada post tracking delivered on feb 5th and medical request on feb 18
And now they have no idea about my upfront medical
As far as I know when IRCC requests documents once the PR process begins, you are to upload these documents through your online account. Log on to your online account and upload it, there will be an option for you to upload the MR; am assuming you already linked your paper based application.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Status is showing 26% completion, Estimated completion date is June 11, 2022 (AR: September 11, 2020, AOR: Feb 15, 2021)
That's a bit concerning if completion is JUN 2022 and your AOR was FEB 15. My AOR was JAN 21, and the status bar which is no longer available, had showed 36% with JAN 2022 completion. The status bar should disappear in a week or so, if it doesn't, please keep us posted.

Reactions: mabakar25274

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
That's a bit concerning if completion is JUN 2022 and your AOR was FEB 15. My AOR was JAN 21, and the status bar which is no longer available, had showed 36% with JAN 2022 completion. The status bar should disappear in a week or so, if it doesn't, please keep us posted.
I think progress shows in bar is based on 22 month timeline. Staus bar just appeared 1st. Time in my case. Let's see how it goes....!! Hope for the best

Reactions: MsAniger

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
As far as I know when IRCC requests documents once the PR process begins, you are to upload these documents through your online account. Log on to your online account and upload it, there will be an option for you to upload the MR; am assuming you already linked your paper based application.
no there is no such options
It does not give me any place to send that medical sheet in GC key
And my webform are not replied from jan 26 i guess
And My medical is not on file yet i called ircc

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Hi All, I need your comment, regarding MY MEDICAL with NO update.

PNP-Inland-Paperbased
AR June 15, 2020
Medical Upfront Dec. 18, 2020
Medical submitted to IRCC Jan. 6, 2021 (by physician)
AOR Jan. 18, 2021
Medical sheet uploaded via webform : Jan 22, 2021
Medical sheet RE-uploaded via webform : Jan 24, 2021
Received Medical Request: Feb. 18, 2021
Medical sheet re-uploaded : Feb. 22, 2021

But still no update on my medical. I keep calling IRCC but couldn't get through. Does any of you here in the same situation ? or any idea about my medical situation? I'm bit worried.
me
Same issue

ytchuang0720

Feb 27, 2021
I cannot link my paper-based application to the online account.

It always shows that "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications."

I use UCI and application number (AOR email), it does not work. Please help

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

It always shows that "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications."

Did you got AOR? When was your application received and AOR date ?

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020

Are you selecting Permanent Residence as category?
If you are a nominee, are you selecting Provincial Nominee Program as Sub category?

Instead of using UCI and AOR number, how about the other options like your Names, Passport No. DOB as it appears on your passport.

As a last resort try checking your application status on Ecas
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=ecas&lang=en

You are probably selecting the wrong category/sub category or entering incorrect info. You should be able to link your application if you have your AOR

Let us know