+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi, I can’t see the estimate time status bar in GCkey. Did anyone logged in recently and observe the same? Moreover couple of days ago the status in GCkey account was shown Application updated and after that it turned back to Submitted. I guess it’s Ghost Update,,,,, any advice/ comment from anyone here.

SATTYY

May 25, 2018
Hi Guys , need your suggestion.

I am an AINP applied in July and AR is 21st of July . As I was able to see people for July were getting AOR therefore I called to IRCC to check the status and they have given me the temp number .

I am not sure what should I see do next as I can see people from Aug started getting AOR .Any suggestion.

Regards
Not to Worry Paddy, when did you received Temp file no? I've read in one o the forums that post Temp file it takes 1-11-2 months to get AOR.

Wait for some time it will happen soon,,,

raj_rabari

Jan 19, 2021
Appreciate if you share the number and details steps to call CIC. I called number of times but not find the option regarding PR application. My AR is 28th July 2020. Got the temporary number by email. Waiting for AOR.

Paddy123

Apr 5, 2019
Appreciate if you share the number and details steps to call CIC. I called number of times but not find the option regarding PR application. My AR is 28th July 2020. Got the temporary number by email. Waiting for AOR.

Hi, when you call CIC, press 2-2-2-6-0 and then you can directly speak to CIC agent.
There is no reference number, they also ask for your UCI number.

Reactions: raj_rabari

raj_rabari

Jan 19, 2021
Thanks a lot. Its works for me. I contacted the agent and got a response that its under process. you will get permanent application number soon.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
mine August 28th 2020 and i did not get any temporary file number and my friend AR was 22nd July 2020 and he also not got Temp file number, if we did not get temp file number then will we get AOR directly ?
mine also same date august 27 2020...waiting for AOR...

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Hi Guys , need your suggestion.

I am an AINP applied in July and AR is 21st of July . As I was able to see people for July were getting AOR therefore I called to IRCC to check the status and they have given me the temp number .

I am not sure what should I see do next as I can see people from Aug started getting AOR .Any suggestion.

Regards
this file number may be for inland applicant as they can call and can able to talk......there is no contact number for outland applicant....is there any????

OGGOLDEN

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Hello everyone, I just got my nomination from sask. Putting my paper application together and just realized I made some errors in the fedral forms I filled to SINP. Can I correct them before sending off to CIC. Please I need urgent assistance
Are you inland applicant? I got a nomination from Sinp too under student stream.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Do you mean you made some errors on your provincial forms SINP (not federal). If you are referring to federal forms, which are these? These errors you have made, will they affect the score that got you nominated in the first place.

The reason I ask is I am a BC nominee. After creating my BCPNP profile and got nominated, I filled in the PR/federal immigration forms. Not sure what the process is for SINP but I would think that the provincial office will need to know what these errors are and corrections have to made at the provincial level before they go to federal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Micheal737373

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hi, I can’t see the estimate time status bar in GCkey. Did anyone logged in recently and observe the same? Moreover couple of days ago the status in GCkey account was shown Application updated and after that it turned back to Submitted. I guess it’s Ghost Update,,,,, any advice/ comment from anyone here.
Same here, I wouldn't worry about it. I googled and from my understanding this has happened before to other PR applicants. Maybe its removal is intentional or just a glitch in the system