+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

Jainish22

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Same boat bro arrive 8sep 2020 Aor 13 may Mr 23 June 2021 adr document request 7 dec office Vancouver with Outland spouse
Is there any update ... like
My only left
Eligibility & Back ground check ...
Not revive PAL ...

Do you got PAL

Kindly give me reply and keep in touch and share information please ...

Jainish22

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Me too inland all applicants paper based BC PNP waiting waiting..
I am frustrating and too much worries because my work permit are finish 22 Jan 2022. Also I put open work permit but not yet start anything.......

What do you think about my case...
Any ideas ....

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
There are several authorized Panel Physicians in Alberta, if that is your Province. Either way, look at this IRCC link and you can see all the Panel Physicians worldwide and you can contact them, or book online.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

There are several examples shared on this forum, illustrating that the progress bar is not entirely reliable. I therefore advice you not to fully depend on it. I also would advise that you contact/call IRCC and ask them why your progress bar shows 85% yet you haven't received a MR. There is no harm in calling. I have called IRCC a number of times, its a painstaking process, it requires patience, being put on hold for a long period of time. Call as early as possible in the AM hours. Speaking to an agent will trigger IRCC to look into your file.

If you are unable to get hold of IRCC over the phone, do it online, by sending a message visa Webform, link below
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Hi,

Thank you for responding. I already have that list of Panel Physicians and I have tried two so far and both said they will not do my medical. They either require the letter from IRCC or they said I may not need it.

I have sent in so many inquiries online but all I ever receive from them is we are prioritizing covid stuff and the situation in Afghanistan.
I sent in one more inquiry yesterday so hopefully I will have an answer this time.

I also sent an inquiry through GCMC notes in September where you pay $5 and haven't received anything yet.

The last time I called them was in November I think... but all they kept saying was they were busy with situation in Afg and with Covid.

Its like I am screwed from every angle...

But I do appreciate your response and I will try to call them today... see if they answer.

rebeccariyan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
I am frustrating and too much worries because my work permit are finish 22 Jan 2022. Also I put open work permit but not yet start anything.......

What do you think about my case...
Any ideas ....
No idea my younger one vistor staus expired and applied for renewal but no response from them given for extension and my PGWP until April 2022 waiting still

rebeccariyan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Hi,

Thank you for responding. I already have that list of Panel Physicians and I have tried two so far and both said they will not do my medical. They either require the letter from IRCC or they said I may not need it.

I have sent in so many inquiries online but all I ever receive from them is we are prioritizing covid stuff and the situation in Afghanistan.
I sent in one more inquiry yesterday so hopefully I will have an answer this time.

I also sent an inquiry through GCMC notes in September where you pay $5 and haven't received anything yet.

The last time I called them was in November I think... but all they kept saying was they were busy with situation in Afg and with Covid.

But I do appreciate your response and I will try to call them today... see if they answer.
Inland ?

Reactions: vtkv

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hi,

You have a list of panel physicians, but you have only called two?? If you are really desperate, I would imagine you would have called several.

If you want to give this a try.....Call IRCC early morning. When the recorded voice asks for your UCI or is App number, I cannot recall which one it is, enter the number. When the voice starts reading out the menu....press one for ?? or press two...select the one for Permanent Residency. Then listen to all the prompts. There is one that refers to Refugees, select it and listen to the prompts. The last option would be ...if you want to speak to an agent press .... You will be kept on hold from anywhere between 40 minutes and 1 hour (but not more than an hour). This is the only way I have been able to get hold of an agent.

Reactions: vtkv

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
You have a list of panel physicians, but you have only called two?? If you are really desperate, I would imagine you would have called several.

If you want to give this a try.....Call IRCC early morning. When the recorded voice asks for your UCI or is App number, I cannot recall which one it is, enter the number. When the voice starts reading out the menu....press one for ?? or press two...select the one for Permanent Residency. Then listen to all the prompts. There is one that refers to Refugees, select it and listen to the prompts. The last option would be ...if you want to speak to an agent press .... You will be kept on hold from anywhere between 40 minutes and 1 hour (but not more than an hour). This is the only way I have been able to get hold of an agent.
Hi,

thank you for the idea. I called them this morning but couldn't get through, I will keep trying. And for Panel Physicians I think you are right I am gonna try all of them in Edmonton and see if I get a different answer. I stopped trying after two because they said I'd be wasting money and that nobody's gonna give me a different answer. But I will try a different one this time and keep trying.