+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
There is nothing like medical for Provincial Nominee. If you are trying to do upfront medical for your PNP PR application just tell the hospital to do it for Work Permit. That same can be used in for any PR application. They will ask for your Passport Number & passport copy.
That is incorrect, Quote There is nothing like medical for Provincial Nominee. Unquote Medicals is mandatory for anyone applying to visit, work, study or PR. I am a BC PNP, they did send me Request Letters for Medicals and Biometrics.

And there are 2 pathways under PNP. I speak for BC Province. One can apply under Express Entry PNP or Paper Based. Regardless, one can get their upfront medicals done. If its Paper Based, then timing is important, this being a longer process, do not get medicals done too early in the process to avoid IRCC requesting another one to be done. As for Biometrics, one has to wait for the Request Letter.

Reactions: vtkv

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Merry Christmas everyone
I applied for my PR SINP June 2020
AOR-January 2021
MR- February 2021
MP- March 2021
ADR (schedule 4 form) April 2021
Nothing since then
But yesterday, I got a ghost update on my gc key which is on 89%
Checked ECAS and my application changed from application received to in process
What does that mean?? I have a friend that applied May 2020 and had gotten his PR with his family. Just waiting for his PR card. That was literally a month before I applied .
I am an inland. But I went to my home country in November, will be back in January. I hope that doesn’t affect anything?
I dont think its an issue, however, are you still working for the employer who nominated you. If not, is the Province or IRCC aware of the changes.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
My application is 83% complete and is showing 17 weeks. The only thing I have received is AOR. No medical and no biometrics request.

Medicenters are not doing my medical because I am a provincial nominee.

Its been exactly 11 months since I received my AOR number.
You can get your upfront medicals done for Paper Based. Which province are you in. Just after I had booked an appointment for upfront medicals in Calgary, I received my Request Letter, however, the Panel Physician had accepted to do my medicals as a PNP applicant.

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022

chinusha21

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Sent Occupation in demand(Saskatchewan Immigrant nominee program/ provincial nominee program): paper application received in Sept 2021 at Nova Scotia(courier tracking says). No AOR received yet, hence we have neither application no. nor uci no. What to do now?

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Sent Occupation in demand(Saskatchewan Immigrant nominee program/ provincial nominee program): paper application received in Sept 2021 at Nova Scotia(courier tracking says). No AOR received yet, hence we have neither application no. nor uci no. What to do now?
Your UCI number never changes, you can find it in your study / work permits. IRCC has received your application, it can take up to 6 months or even longer to receive an AOR. Or if you are lucky, it can take less. The Pandemic has brought lots of delays and challenges faced by IRCC. If you look at the threads shared in this forum, lots of applicants have had to patiently wait for AOR or other updates from IRCC.

Continue being positive and patiently wait to hear from IRCC. So long as the documents you submitted are accurately filled in/signed, you have nothing to worry about.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
The progress bar is useless at all. Basically increase by 1% every week. You should be very close to getting the PPR. I don’t have a ghost update. I just received an email for bridge work permit approval on the 21st. At the same time, I received the ADR started the review. Then I received the PPR on the 23rd. I received the first email today.
Thanks for sharing. You are right, someone else on this forum got his DM when his progress bar was at 68%. Wishing you all the best. We all have come a long way and celebrate each others success stories.

chinusha21

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Your UCI number never changes, you can find it in your study / work permits. IRCC has received your application, it can take up to 6 months or even longer to receive an AOR. Or if you are lucky, it can take less. The Pandemic has brought lots of delays and challenges faced by IRCC. If you look at the threads shared in this forum, lots of applicants have had to patiently wait for AOR or other updates from IRCC.

Continue being positive and patiently wait to hear from IRCC. So long as the documents you submitted are accurately filled in/signed, you have nothing to worry about.
Hi, thanks! its an outland PR application(no visitor or Work visa), i guess , hence will have to wait for Uci & application no.

Reactions: ba3qil

ttejinder

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Hi everyone,
its a inland application with two dependent i got my AINP on 30th june, 2020 and submitted my application on july 6 ,2020 AOR, AR received jan 13 2021. Medical received june. 2021 . Medical passed august 2021. After that i ;have not received any update when i checked online its says your file is in progress and everything is clear expect background check and eligibility check in progress .And I applied on August 2021 for BOWP( bridge open work permit) and i have not received any update on that .Normally it will take 8 to 10 weeks .with that application i received a letter of implied status it says your status is active till 14 december or decision made which ever comes earlier. i do not know what to do please suggest ... i called many times to ircc but failed to connect to officer. Now i am out of status just waiting ...