+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

Shubham ssssss

Star Member
May 18, 2021
Hey,

No, I didn’t. I only got AOR but they already have my dependant and myself BIO from our current work permits.

I feel like they are working in my eligibility and criminality and then will send MR. I might be wrong but it kind of makes sense because I did not get MR with my AOR.
But some of the august applicants they got AOR in april and they got mr after 4 and 5 days after getting their aor

gill1988

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Okk thanx me also and after bio done they update anything or not
We got to be patient. I would assume that they are working on your background checks and then will send MR, same as in my case. I will let all know and update my signature when I get MR for tracking purposes.

Stay positive! You will eventually get there and this all will be a story to tell about how long it took for you to get PR. We are all here together and everyday people getting DM/CoPR, soon that will be you!

gill1988

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
But some of the august applicants they got AOR in april and they got mr after 4 and 5 days after getting their aor
Yeah, I know. My guess is that not all the officers process our applications in the same order? Just a guess. It is so hard to know what is going on behind the curtain.

Also, we all have different situations, me for example due to my job I have LOTS of border crossings in the last 10 years, that might (hope not though) slow my application.

Shubham ssssss

Star Member
May 18, 2021
Yeah, I know. My guess is that not all the officers process our applications in the same order? Just a guess. It is so hard to know what is going on behind the curtain.

Also, we all have different situations, me for example due to my job I have LOTS of border crossings in the last 10 years, that might (hope not though) slow my application.
Yeah after bio what they gonna do background check or send medical request I don’t know u know

DiploPR

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
Received e-Copr today✊ Thank you guys for all of the positivity, this form is one of the best thing to keep everyone motivated. Guys stay strong you will also get PR. It took me almost 8 years to reach here but in the end everything is worth it.

AR- July 23, 2020
DM- May 21, 2021
Portal email- May 31, 2021
Credentials and photo- June 01,2021
Copr- June 09, 2021
Congratulations! You were lucky to get a good officer, not a lazy one

Reactions: dipakergapita

everestNP

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Quick help guys--

do I need to print & sign the form and upload it? Or, I read somewhere that I can write my name on signature area. We are anyway giving Consent and declaration which will act as a digital signature. Please share your experience.

Also, I don't find where to upload 'Proof of Fund', 'Education Document' (ECA etc.), 'Job Reference Lettere'-- are those not necessary to upload??? Thank you so much.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Quick help guys--

do I need to print & sign the form and upload it? Or, I read somewhere that I can write my name on signature area. We are anyway giving Consent and declaration which will act as a digital signature. Please share your experience.

Also, I don't find where to upload 'Proof of Fund', 'Education Document' (ECA etc.), 'Job Reference Lettere'-- are those not necessary to upload??? Thank you so much.
Sorry i have no idea how to apply online but you have to fill the form which is mentioned in the PNP checklist. There are lots of form on the portal , but you only have to fill which fits your category. Like Schedule 4, IMM 5669, IMM008, travel history form , additional family IMM5406 . Other forms are for other streams of pr application. You only have to fill which fits your category. Here is checklist for provincial nominee application.
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf
Also you don’t have to submit anything additional like job reference letter or paystub or ECA or proof of funds if you are applying application under provincial nominee program. You have to submit your birth certificate and PCC in the tab where it says additional documents to upload.