+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

Sahilmalik

May 15, 2021
That's mean they have made their decision of your application. What does your gc key showing? Can you put your full timeline?
Yes in GC key it is still showing processing background check.

AR 28 july
Aor 17 jan
Biometric 26 jan
Medical 23 feb and passed 5 March

and when I call agent a day before yesterday he told me everything is passed and you can get Copr anyTime but he did not tell me exact time.
Then next day when I check status it was changed from in process to decision made.

Reactions: MsAniger

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hello Guys,

Asking for a friend who is not on this forum

One of my friend received AOR yesterday ( AR 28 Aug) and received BIL today.Does he needs to take his passport to Service Canada for biometrics or he is good without it.

His Passport is currently with RCMP due to ongoing court case.
Definitely needs his PP

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
i dont know i never get BIL but my gc profile shows my biometeic enrollment date and its show we dont need your biometrics
If you have done your Biometrics before, then they will not require you to do them again as they are valid for 10 years. If you havent, then they will definitely send you a Biometrics Letter. Likewise I have not done my medicals and my account says IRCC does not need my medicals. I am thinking this is by default and because they have not reached the stage of requiring my medicals.

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Yes in GC key it is still showing processing background check.

AR 28 july
Aor 17 jan
Biometric 26 jan
Medical 23 feb and passed 5 March

and when I call agent a day before yesterday he told me everything is passed and you can get Copr anyTime but he did not tell me exact time.
Then next day when I check status it was changed from in process to decision made.
Brother your GC Key account, you will find COPR letter or they might send you eCOPR too through new portal.

It is always good sign that you got Decision Made. From DM to COPR, I can't say anything as it depends. Some people get COPR on same day of DM.

Which province you are in?

Sahilmalik

May 15, 2021
Brother your GC Key account, you will find COPR letter or they might send you eCOPR too through new portal.

It is always good sign that you got Decision Made. From DM to COPR, I can't say anything as it depends. Some people get COPR on same day of DM.

Which province you are in?
My lawyer told my it will take 2 week to update in GC key.or else I will call ircc on Monday.
My province is Saskatchewan

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
My lawyer told my it will take 2 week to update in GC key.or else I will call ircc on Monday.
My province is Saskatchewan
It depends. It is not your lawyer will decide. The lawyers will give you rough idea. Check on Monday. Let him know to keep checking with your online account and keep you updated.

Any dependents?