+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

Gurpinder91

Mar 23, 2019
Hello guys i got my application number in feb2020 and after that paid my biometric fee but forget to update in cic
now i informed to cic but still it’s being 2months didn’t receive my biometric instruction letter
any suggestions please

AlexSBT

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
Do you think there will be some sort of "acceleration" later in the application to cover up the longer time frame for the AOR or it's likely that we'll need at least half a year more than usual?

sneh3011

Dec 31, 2020
I have sent my documents to Sydney in Aug 2020 and haven't heard anything since but today I got an invitation from express entry. So do I have to withdraw one of the applications or can I continue on both of them parallelly?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I have sent my documents to Sydney in Aug 2020 and haven't heard anything since but today I got an invitation from express entry. So do I have to withdraw one of the applications or can I continue on both of them parallelly?
You can continue both application but you have to pay separate fees for express entry. You can’t have two applications for same category but you are good to go for both as your categories are different. I confirmed this with cic.

10oreo

Jan 7, 2021
Does AIR tells us when can we expect to receive our PR?
No, just confirmation that the application for permanent residence has been received by IRCC. But once you got your AOR you can check the status and estimated remaining processing time of your application by creating an online account and linked your application.
Does AIR tells us when can we expect to receive our PR?

Nkelly1212

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and would like to share my timeline.
i got my nomination from MB and submitted my application on July 23, 2020. I have not received AOR yet. It’s more than 5 months now and have not heard anything yet. Is this normal? Anyone in the same situation? Thank you for reading my post.

Pankhudi24

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
No, just confirmation that the application for permanent residence has been received by IRCC. But once you got your AOR you can check the status and estimated remaining processing time of your application by creating an online account and linked your application.
So after we create an online profile, it displays the estimated months too? Is that how it works? Please advise

Pankhudi24

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and would like to share my timeline.
i got my nomination from MB and submitted my application on July 23, 2020. I have not received AOR yet. It’s more than 5 months now and have not heard anything yet. Is this normal? Anyone in the same situation? Thank you for reading my post.
It’s normal. People who have submitted in June have still not got their AOR. We have way to go man! I am in my 6th month too