+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

Jas.

Apr 20, 2021
Hi Guys,

Want to know one thing . I have passed my medical exam last week and I know now it is eligibility and background check .. so technically I just wait and wait for the completion??

Any idea how long to wait?
After how long medical was updated ?? After getting it done

Paddy123

Apr 5, 2019
Hi Guys ,

Any one knows the right number to reach agent. I used to connect on the following number and it sequence however now it is different ..Please suggest if any one connected to CIC agent recently.

Number of CIC +18882422100 , press 2-2-2-6-0 and then you can directly speak to CIC agent.

Please help!

aigerimuz

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
I suggest you wait for your AOR, then it will be easier to upload it on your online account or via a webform. If they have not sent you an AOR, it means they have not started on your application. Once you receive your AOR, you can link your paper application and upload your PCC.
thanks - I will do as you adviced

sourav goyal

Apr 20, 2021
Hi
I just want to know. Is PCC from BLS valid only or Can we submit if we did on our behalf?
As my family applied in india on behalf of me and sent me the PCC paper by post here. I already sent it with my paper application.
Will they approve? Plz if anyone has knowledge about this, reply back!!
Thanks.