+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

tanmaomao

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
I'm also with Vancouver office. Today is stat holiday so i guess no one is working. Still waiting....too much struggle.

Thad

Jan 23, 2021
Single Inland Application.
AR- May 26, 2020
AOR - December 10,2020
Medical - January 15,2021
Medical Passed review - Jan 22, 2021

Any same case waiting for DM and COPR

AnnaR

Feb 16, 2021
Hi,

I have applied for OINP international student job offer, paper based application and my ECAS status shows DM. However is been 20 days now and the status haven't changed since. My problem is that my PGWP expired in November 2020 and i have tried to renew my status with the Pronvintional work permit extention letter which is valid and it supposed to give me eligibility for a two years of working extention. Unfortunately both times my working visa extension got denied. The refusal stated that i am not eligible for a bridge working visa. Even though i wasn't applying for a bridge visa but a specific employer work visa...

Now i applied for the new PGWP 18 months extention and still waiting.

Is there anyone in the same situation?
Does anyone have an approximate idea how long might take to get e CORP after the DM status change?

My frustration is so big because I am out of status and my work leave expires soon. I am losing my job because immigration doesn't approve my working visa :(...

xiaotaozi0513

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Hi,

I have applied for OINP international student job offer, paper based application and my ECAS status shows DM. However is been 20 days now and the status haven't changed since. My problem is that my PGWP expired in November 2020 and i have tried to renew my status with the Pronvintional work permit extention letter which is valid and it supposed to give me eligibility for a two years of working extention. Unfortunately both times my working visa extension got denied. The refusal stated that i am not eligible for a bridge working visa. Even though i wasn't applying for a bridge visa but a specific employer work visa...

Now i applied for the new PGWP 18 months extention and still waiting.

Is there anyone in the same situation?
Does anyone have an approximate idea how long might take to get e CORP after the DM status change?

My frustration is so big because I am out of status and my work leave expires soon. I am losing my job because immigration doesn't approve my working visa :(...
Try to keep calling ircc and tell the representative your situation. That may help a little bit? I got complete in ecas after 3 months after I got DM. But still haven’t received the COPR yet. I think it varies depend on different situation.

Gur5904

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Try to keep calling ircc and tell the representative your situation. That may help a little bit? I got complete in ecas after 3 months after I got DM. But still haven’t received the COPR yet. I think it varies depend on different situation.
When u got complete in ecas

AnnaR

Feb 16, 2021
I called irrc but i didn't explain the full situation because now i am afraid that they might get affected from my out of status situation and deny my application :(