+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

xiaotaozi0513

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
I called irrc but i didn't explain the full situation because now i am afraid that they might get affected from my out of status situation and deny my application :(
Ummm, I don’t think that will impact their final decision? But you can tell them you have to leave soon or something like that? I heard some representative may leave a note or reminder if it’s urgent. I don’t know if it’s true cause they always say representatives can do nothing. But it doesn’t harm to keep pushing. Or at least ask them which office your file is and maybe contact the office directly?

Dolby

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 15, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 3, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on June 3, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on September 30, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on November 8, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 13, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 24, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on September 24, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 3, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on March 12, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on November 30, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

Harrii

Star Member
Oct 17, 2020
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey guys I got decison made on 11 September.ar 26 April. GCMS notes showing copr#. Status approved. But did not get copr yet

owen_1989

Dec 28, 2020
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 13, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 24, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on September 24, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 3, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on March 12, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on November 30, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 28, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 23, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on July 23, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on December 20, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on October 27, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.

Reactions: Bobby0723

manku_patel

Nov 4, 2019
from what i was able to search online and on official Government website , it means public safety
Rest I think it means that your file is ready to undergo security screening (just my assumption)
This is for your reference, if any one can guide

NOC:1311
Got GCMS notes today.
Security : Not started
but in paper file location : Shows ready for PS
What does this mean????

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
hi to all,
I went to our MP, but as per their office they are not doing any appointment now.
I want to ask advise how to email them and what should I say to the email.
For those who tried already. Thank you in advance.