+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

xiaotaozi0513

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
I just called IRCC and the agent said my file is with Vancouver office and wait for the final decision. Last time when I called them it was with the central office. Does this mean my file is moving on and it’s at the final stage? How is Vancouver office? Finger crossed. It has been 3 months since I got DM.

Reactions: htm2012223

joekao222

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
I just called IRCC and the agent said my file is with Vancouver office and wait for the final decision. Last time when I called them it was with the central office. Does this mean my file is moving on and it’s at the final stage? How is Vancouver office? Finger crossed. It has been 3 months since I got DM.
Are you in Vancouver, BC? I've heard of a lot of cases being transferred to local offices for processing these last two weeks. Still not sure if it is a good or bad thing though. Maybe they are trying to speed up processing times by reducing files at the central intake office.

xiaotaozi0513

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Are you in Vancouver, BC? I've heard of a lot of cases being transferred to local offices for processing these last two weeks. Still not sure if it is a good or bad thing though. Maybe they are trying to speed up processing times by reducing files at the central intake office.
No. That’s what I’m confused! I’m in Toronto and my case is OINP. I have no idea why it’s with vancouver. Is that normal?

joekao222

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
No. That’s what I’m confused! I’m in Toronto and my case is OINP. I have no idea why it’s with vancouver. Is that normal?
That is very odd indeed. I'm going to call in now as well to ask if my file has been moved too. Where was your file originally? Sydney or Ontario?

Med1989

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
I actually called IRCC the day before I got my COPR and the agent asked me to confirm various personal detail - I think it helped somehow? I hope it'll help your application too!
congratulations!
What kind of questions you have been asked for?
Thank you.

xiaotaozi0513

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
That is very odd indeed. I'm going to call in now as well to ask if my file has been moved too. Where was your file originally? Sydney or Ontario?
Ugh, I called them again, she said she can see something in queue for printing at Ottawa and there’s no reason why the file is transferred to Vancouver. Maybe because of the workload. And usually the COPR is issued from the closest office to my address. Damn, does that mean the file will be transferred to etobicoke later on then be processed again? That’s so annoying. It seems not a good news.

joekao222

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
Ugh, I called them again, she said she can see something in queue for printing at Ottawa and there’s no reason why the file is transferred to Vancouver. Maybe because of the workload. And usually the COPR is issued from the closest office to my address. Damn, does that mean the file will be transferred to etobicoke later on then be processed again? That’s so annoying. It seems not a good news.
What do you mean originally? It was at Sydney office 2 weeks ago.
Yeah thats what I meant. My file is at Sydney currently too.

That's odd. Good luck to you, hopefully it works out okay.