+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Khush Brar123

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Yes but you still have to apply for extension of work permit before current one expires, otherwise you have to submit restoration application later on . Note that you can’t work on restoration and have to get authorization letter from cic to start working again. There is no harm applying for another word permit. Doesn’t matter you ecas says decision made .
Yes I got your point . Very useful information. Thanks for specifying.

Sandy992

Jun 4, 2019
If you got COPR then no need to apply for extension but if it just says decision made, then you have to apply for extension
No I didn’t receive COPR, just to be safe I will apply for extension and see what’s gonna happen also will share details after.
Thanks for info and clarification.

Reactions: Pray4PR247

shivam41

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
If you got COPR then no need to apply for extension but if it just says decision made, then you have to apply for extension
i applied for an extension and my application got canceled, can I now work or have to stop working until I get CoRP ?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
i applied for an extension and my application got canceled, can I now work or have to stop working until I get CoRP ?
Did they told you reason for canceling your work permit? This is really strange. You can send webform regarding that . Does your online GC key says approved?

shivam41

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Did they told you reason for canceling your work permit? This is really strange. You can send webform regarding that . Does your online GC key says approved?
They only said" your application was canceled, you will get an update message." but I haven't received anything. I have sent a web form today regarding my work permit application and PR. GC key says processing for PR and canceled for a work permit. I got my money refund

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
They only said" your application was canceled, you will get an update message." but I haven't received anything. I have sent a web form today regarding my work permit application and PR. GC key says processing for PR and canceled for a work permit. I got my money refund
When is your work permit application expired?

Pray4PR247

Aug 2, 2017
Yes but you still have to apply for extension of work permit before current one expires, otherwise you have to submit restoration application later on . Note that you can’t work on restoration and have to get authorization letter from cic to start working again. There is no harm applying for another word permit. Doesn’t matter you ecas says decision made .
The system will automatically cancel your wp application once it has DM as your status... but if you want to go ahead and still apply for it then go right ahead...just to satisfy your soul

Reactions: hpatrick777

MohammadArshad

Oct 15, 2018
Hello members,
Congrats to those who COPR or DM. Those who are waiting like me, wishing u all the best.
I have a question if anybody could answer it.

Normally At what percentage of processing time bar in GCKEY we could expect to receive DM or COPR?

Thanks
The timeline % is just a guide to show how much time left for the whole proccess to complete. It depends case by case and everybody's application is different some might even get COPR before 90% for example. Good luck to you.