+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Grug

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Category........
PNP
Guys,

I got the CoPR today at 1 pm.
Congratulations, mate.

Sorry to pepper you with questions, but one more: can I ask which office issued your COPR? Should be listed under the heading "Application Details" as "Issued at: ????????".

Cheers,
Grug

AlexisOleksii

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Good day dear forum members,

Mine progress is 94%, estimated end date is February 8, medicine passed.
The end date is put based on 19n months average period, I'm not sure if we need to assume that 21 month is the right average period for now, because CIC cabinet still shows estimation based on 19n months.

Are there in the forum OINP applicants whos timeline is above 100%?
Also, how do you think, does 21 month period should be treated as right one for now, or we should trust what we have in CIC cabinet?
What is your estimation period, 18, 19, 21 months?

Thank you.

Kaurkiran785

Star Member
Sep 14, 2020
Good day dear forum members,

Mine progress is 94%, estimated end date is February 8, medicine passed.
The end date is put based on 19n months average period, I'm not sure if we need to assume that 21 month is the right average period for now, because CIC cabinet still shows estimation based on 19n months.

Are there in the forum OINP applicants whos timeline is above 100%?
Also, how do you think, does 21 month period should be treated as right one for now, or we should trust what we have in CIC cabinet?
What is your estimation period, 18, 19, 21 months?

Thank you.
♀, Oinp

Ahmed Bediwy

Oct 25, 2020
Congratulations, mate.

Sorry to pepper you with questions, but one more: can I ask which office issued your COPR? Should be listed under the heading "Application Details" as "Issued at: ????????".

Cheers,
Grug
sorry I couldn't find that, where exactly can I find that

Ift_s

Sep 24, 2019
Hello members,
Congrats to those who COPR or DM. Those who are waiting like me, wishing u all the best.
I have a question if anybody could answer it.

Normally At what percentage of processing time bar in GCKEY we could expect to receive DM or COPR?

Thanks

lebrongames

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Hello members,
Congrats to those who COPR or DM. Those who are waiting like me, wishing u all the best.
I have a question if anybody could answer it.

Normally At what percentage of processing time bar in GCKEY we could expect to receive DM or COPR?

Thanks
Could be 54% as the fastest to 100% and beyond, really depends on your application. But generally speaking I would say 80%-90%

Last edited:
Reactions: manku_patel

joekao222

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
Happy 2021 for everyone and congrats for who get the CoPR.
20 days left in mine and 97%.. Hope get some news soon :)
33 days left on mine and my work permit expires in 45 days. I heard once we get DM approval, our work permit extensions are cancelled automatically. Anyone else in the same situation? What should we do?

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
33 days left on mine and my work permit expires in 45 days. I heard once we get DM approval, our work permit extensions are cancelled automatically. Anyone else in the same situation? What should we do?
My friend received DM and Work Permit at the same time. cic refunded for work permit when she sent webform.

Reactions: mamong

MauroInCanada

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020

Sandy992

Jun 4, 2019
Hi
I am in same situation I have DM on my application Dec 2, 2020, and work permit expires January 10,2021 was hoping will get the COPR by now, but I am applying for work permit extension this week.

joekao222

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
Hi
I am in same situation I have DM on my application Dec 2, 2020, and work permit expires January 10,2021 was hoping will get the COPR by now, but I am applying for work permit extension this week.
Hi Sandy, please do let me know how the work permit extension goes. I saw another peer of ours on the form saying that his extension was canceled soon after he applied, and he was refunded the application fees. He asked his immigration lawyer and they said it is because he already has DM in the system.

Reactions: Sandy992

shivam41

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Hi
My work permit expired on Nov 16 and my PR application is still on DM, I applied for a work permit just to cover myself. My application got canceled and I got a refund.

Reactions: mamong and bbjeon38