+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Snowflakes17

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
For those who have gotten their CoPR (PNP In-land Applicants) from their e-mail, have you already apply for your SIN? If yes, how did you go about on this? Online or Paper Application? Do we have to apply to Change our Status or just apply to Change the Expiry of our current SIN? Will appreciate your response. Thank you.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
For those who have gotten their CoPR (PNP In-land Applicants) from their e-mail, have you already apply for your SIN? If yes, how did you go about on this? Online or Paper Application? Do we have to apply to Change our Status or just apply to Change the Expiry of our current SIN? Will appreciate your response. Thank you.
I did it today, on-line. I selected change of status. The new should come by mail in about 3 weeks

Reactions: manku_patel

dday2019

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
I would say you should go for upfront medical. Some of people got their DM and COPr number as they have done upfront medical. I have also done upfront medical in august20. And got Dm and copr number yesterday.
My AR-13 Nov19
AOR-13jan20
I am little worried coz IRCC agent informed me that you will get 2 file number if you do UpFront Medical and it can mess with your file