+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

hpatrick777

Aug 31, 2020
Oh..ok then.
I have an appointment with the doctor next week but I don’t know what to say on the webform
Not much. Just like "Hi, We did upfront medical, please attach to our files. Thank You." Thats it. Of course we also attached our UMI numbers, passport, etc. (our identification numbers)

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hey guys,I need your help please!!!is there anyone inland with inland dependent that did upfront medicals???i have a question
I !!!️

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hi!!!thank you for your reply!!
I just wanted to ask after going to the doctor you uploaded the medical sheet through the webform for you and your dependent in the same file??all together???
I uploaded only one pdf file with the 3 papers, and put in the message, please see attached e-medicals for me and my family, and detailed names, UCI. It got passed within 2 weeks

Reactions: dthap

John david

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hey Guys,

I noticed a lot of approvals from BC in the past days. I guess BCs applicants are getting better luck. :)

My timeline (Inland applicant, one dependent, living in Canada since 2017):

Ontario Nomination Employer Job offer stream Foreign Workes: June 11,2019
AR: July 2, 2019.
AOR:July 24, 2019
ADR: December 23, 2019
Pre-Arrival Letter: December 24, 2019
Medical upfront: August 11, 2020
Medical Approved/Passed: September 3, 2020
Last status provided by Webform: The security background verification has not been initiated.
Last status provided over the phone: The security background verification has not been initiated, but that's your last step as the others were approved/passed already.
Application CIC Bar: 78% complete / Estimated completion date: February 2, 2021

I didn't get any news since my medical approvals. Anyone with Ontario Nomination with a similar timeline?

Thanks
kindly will u plz tell us ur status of eligibility and background check on ur GCKEY?
is it we are processing ur background check ..??
and
we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility ??

Reactions: manku_patel

Paul@CAD

Sep 26, 2020
AR - SEP 2019
AOR - DEC 2019
PALS - FEB 2020

Waiting on Medical. I called IRCC today and they said I cannot do upfront Medical because they will send the Panel information and everything? anyone else get similar response? I thought PNP nominee could go ahead with upfront Medical. Can someone help please?
my m
I just did a medical on monday 21/09/30 and sent the E- medical form to ircc through webform got update on my timeline on 25/09/20 that have passed my medical. Am outland. Aor July 2019

hj.chahal

Dec 10, 2019
Hello all!
my AR is july and AOR is august
My gckey shows 75% times elapsed and no MR yet
Should I go for medical in the next couple of weeks?
I am a bit scared
Please advise about what i should do?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jazz007

Mahamud_Ca

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
my m
I just did a medical on monday 21/09/30 and sent the E- medical form to ircc through webform got update on my timeline on 25/09/20 that have passed my medical. Am outland. Aor July 2019
hello Paul good evening.. just wanted to know did you update your form via webform after finishing the upfront medical? Or you just wait till the doctor upload it first? I am little confuse. Im going to do my medical next week upfront but i am not sure who is going to upload, myself or doctor? Please let us know your case. It will help.. thanks in Advance.
Mahamud

Jazz007

Mar 13, 2020
hello Paul good evening.. just wanted to know did you update your form via webform after finishing the upfront medical? Or you just wait till the doctor upload it first? I am little confuse. Im going to do my medical next week upfront but i am not sure who is going to upload, myself or doctor? Please let us know your case. It will help.. thanks in Advance.
Mahamud
Hello all!
I am a bit scared
Mine is also same im thinking to do upfront as well but im gonna 2-3weeks just to see if they send MR

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hello all!
I am a bit scared
I have the same timeline as you and my medical passed GCkey shows 72% i applied inland but i'm outland right now so i'm a bit worried if i get dm or till i get back

Reactions: manku_patel

Peters111

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Mahamud
Doctor will upload the results after 7 days but you will also get a UMI number and sheet for medical that you must scan and upload the same day that you completed the medical. Just to ensure that IRCC don’t issue you a IME to confuse the situation.