+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
Hi all!!
I called IRCC today and the agent told me that my background is finished I only the security is pending...
Does anybody know how long it takes for security?
Called IRCC yesterday my security not start .
There is 6 mouths now waiting for security.......

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Called IRCC yesterday my security not start .
There is 6 mouths now waiting for security.......
Can anyone please tell me how to pay compliance fees for closed work permit. My employer can’t remember his Employer portal account. I’m tensed . Any help please.

rafaelbandim

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
Bro, I got my GCMS , Mine is not assigned to anybody, how they pick more latest files,
It s really sad that we all depends on luck after qualifying in some programs. It sucks
I agree I think they are not that organized, so you have to be lucky

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
I agree I think they are not that organized, so you have to be lucky
You are lucky that you sent your papers to CIC last year. I sent them a couple of weeks ago. My waiting is going to be endless.

Antsan

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hey guys,I need your help please!!!is there anyone inland with inland dependent that did upfront medicals???i have a question

cafpr

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Hi!!!thank you for your reply!!
I just wanted to ask after going to the doctor you uploaded the medical sheet through the webform for you and your dependent in the same file??all together???
I uploaded two different file , one for mine and other one for my wife, put file name and dob as file name. They replied they received it but it did not get pass yet

Antsan

Star Member
May 28, 2020
I uploaded two different file , one for mine and other one for my wife, put file name and dob as file name. They replied they received it but it did not get pass yet
I
thank you!