+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

newbrunswickmylove

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Mine is also same im thinking to do upfront as well but im gonna 2-3weeks just to see if they send MR
Aor June 19. No medical request was received. So we decided to do upfront end of july 20. We got medical pass on 10 september. My humble opinion is don't wait for MR from ircc. That will take not even weeks but months of waiting. And if you do upfront, you will put pressure on the officers to work on your files. A positive pressure. Covid is no more an excuse now. We and they should learn to continue to live with it.

Reactions: hpatrick777

faguileibr

Aug 11, 2018
kindly will u plz tell us ur status of eligibility and background check on ur GCKEY?
is it we are processing ur background check ..??
and
we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility ??
Based on my experience, the GCKEY progress does not reflect the accurate status of your application. For instance, my eligibility is still under process, but I know it's already passed since last year.
From what I learned here, you should either call IRCC or use the Webform to check the status.

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Based on my experience, the GCKEY progress does not reflect the accurate status of your application. For instance, my eligibility is still under process, but I know it's already passed since last year.
From what I learned here, you should either call IRCC or use the Webform to check the status.
How can we use the webform to check the status

Reactions: manku_patel
Sep 25, 2020
AR:- July 2019
AOR:- August 2019
Got married feb,2020
Attach my husband file May,2020 through web form.
But no updation yet in my profile
No medical request
File completed 74%.
Is we need to go for upfront medical or not yet. what we need to do please reply me. thanks

Mahamud_Ca

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Doctor will upload the results after 7 days but you will also get a UMI number and sheet for medical that you must scan and upload the same day that you completed the medical. Just to ensure that IRCC don’t issue you a IME to confuse the situation.
Hello Peter good afternoon
Thank you so much for the information..
Mahamud

Reactions: manku_patel

Antsan

Star Member
May 28, 2020
I uploaded only one pdf file with the 3 papers, and put in the message, please see attached e-medicals for me and my family, and detailed names, UCI. It got passed within 2 weeks
Hi!!i am going tomorrow to give the medicals!!!just wanted to ask if you waited your doctor to send the documents??or you uploaded the medical sheet the same day you gave the medicals

Kourgagan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Hi!!i am going tomorrow to give the medicals!!!just wanted to ask if you waited your doctor to send the documents??or you uploaded the medical sheet the same day you gave the medicals
It’s good if you will upload your e-medical sheet on the same day when you will be done your upfront medical.So they will not send you medical request in between.

Mahamud_Ca

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Hello Antsan, I believe when you finish all the requirements of your medical thn you can upload. Because for me in Alberta after doctor, i have to take another appointment from alberta lab for
Blood test thn they will send the report to doctor. So in that case we have to wait until everything done thn we can upload..

Reactions: Pray4PR247

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I uploaded one week after because my husband went one week after me and my son, so I waited to upload all together. But you can upload them the same day. My clinic sent the results 10 days after we went.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020