+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Snowflakes17

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Well guys my day has reached, I have received the golden email confirming that I have the PR electronically.

So good luck to everyone in this journey.

Here is the timeline:

AR - March 2019
AOR- May 2019
MR - Sept 2019
MP - Sept 2019
ADR (RCMP records) - Nov 2019
DM/PPR - March 2020
COPR/PR - July 2020

this is part of the email:

Iam pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada! This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card. This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. If you have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address. We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the Government of Canada’s order to stay home during the COVID-19 situation. Please send this photo to us when it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local authorities’ guidelines. In the meantime, this letter will serve as proof of your permanent resident status in Canada. You can use this letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a travel document or a federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident card is required after this one-year period.
Congratulations!
I have the same timeline (AOR/MR) as you are, but still eagerly waiting for the PPR.
I really hope to hear positive update from them soon. By the way, do you know what do they meant (with) when they said (the letter) it must be accompanied by a travel document or a federal/provincial/territorial identity?

Regards

claudiah

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
I got update from IRCC today, they have started reviewing the additional documents provided on Jul 07, 2020.

My timeline is below:
AR - Oct 11, 2019
AOR - Jan 17, 2020
ADR - Feb 12, 2020
PAL - Feb 13, 2020

Looks like they have started working on Paper-based applications.
What documents did they need?

Images

Apr 11, 2019
Let me ask, was it the ADR you got in Feb that you submitted in July or another ADR?
What kind of update did you notice in your account.

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
seems like the paper-based inland applicants have some slight movement in their applications, and one got approval. congratulations and hoping for the best for those who like me, are still waiting on the updates in our applications.

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
seems like the paper-based inland applicants have some slight movement in their applications, and one got approval. congratulations and hoping for the best for those who like me, are still waiting on the updates in our applications.
yes