+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
1) Send only those documents that are mentioned in checklist
2) No need to send job experience letters or financial statements. If they require they will ask for it later. Their website clearly says to send ONLY documents that are listed in checklist
3) There is WEB FORM to communicate with them, however, they won't answer if information is already provided in their website
4) It is better to maintain the employment so that IRCC Case Officer does not find any thing different from SINP file. In addition, if there's any change in your employment status, you need to notify the same to SINP office as the Nomination Approval letter says "You must contact the SINP to inform our office of any changes to marital or family status, change in address and change in employment prior to receiving permanent resident status."

Hope this helps.
:)
Thanks and agree with you...but need more help that when I submitted my profile and all i already had experience as per their need for qualifying....e.g. I have 10 years experience already have now current is above them..so I think employment is for those who are going with job letter offer...but..my case is occupation in demand not immigration with job offer...

if my job is gone or changed then do i need to inform them?

ngisa

May 22, 2020
Hi guys, I just got COPR.
I am Inland PNP, office in Sydney. Below is my timeline.
AR Mar 6 2019
Aor May 1 2019
MR Sep 9 2019
DM Mar17 2020
COPR July 13 2020
FYI, my friend also get COPR last week. He is 2 months ahead of mine and he is Ontario office. I think all IRCC offices are working really hard now.

It's so frustrating that COVID delayed our process, but don't give up hope! IRCC is working now no matter what other people say, just be ready for COPR, be ready for future! I hope we all get COPR soon!!

rafaelbandim

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
AR Mar 6 2019
Aor May 1 2019
MR Sep 9 2019
DM Mar17 2020
COPR July 13 2020
FYI, my friend also get COPR last week. He is 2 months ahead of mine and he is Ontario office. I think all IRCC offices are working really hard now.

It's so frustrating that COVID delayed our process, but don't give up hope! IRCC is working now no matter what other people say, just be ready for COPR, be ready for future! I hope we all get COPR soon!!
Congrats!

rafaelbandim

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
AR Mar 6 2019
Aor May 1 2019
MR Sep 9 2019
DM Mar17 2020
COPR July 13 2020

didn't you get interviewed?

Manpreet Dhillon123

Feb 16, 2020
AR Mar 6 2019
Aor May 1 2019
MR Sep 9 2019
DM Mar17 2020
COPR July 13 2020

Could you please post the timeline of you friend too.

dpp

May 24, 2016
The way it is going, we wouldn't be surprised that all of us will surpass our 18 months time frame...Hardly 1-2 major updates per week. How more optimistic can we be?.....:confused:

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
AR Mar 6 2019
Aor May 1 2019
MR Sep 9 2019
DM Mar17 2020
COPR July 13 2020

Congrats mine is AR April 15 waiting for so long that actually frustrating

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
The way it is going, we wouldn't be surprised that all of us will surpass our 18 months time frame...Hardly 1-2 major updates per week. How more optimistic can we be?.....:confused:
Well we dont have any other option so be positive hoepfully August is our turn

Reactions: dpp

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
If your nomination is not based on employment, i.e do you have any employer name or job name in your name?, then no need.

If you have any of the above, i would suggest to keep your current job, Yes, you need to inform them...
My nomination is occupation in demand and I already have more than 10 years of experience. i..e. I have shown last 10 years experience on Nov.2019 already and submitted my profile and got nomination.everything is legal and true.

i not understand exact your word "do you have any employer name or job name in your name"... I do not have any job offer from Canada.

If I change or loss my job either any one then where to inform (I think to SINP) and also any negative impact? (As per my study there is no negative impact because when I submitted my profile and got nomination I already have that experience and eligibility and in professional life job can be changed r gone...anything can be happened)

Friend I wish you opinion or guidance please.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
1) Send only those documents that are mentioned in checklist
2) No need to send job experience letters or financial statements. If they require they will ask for it later. Their website clearly says to send ONLY documents that are listed in checklist
3) There is WEB FORM to communicate with them, however, they won't answer if information is already provided in their website
4) It is better to maintain the employment so that IRCC Case Officer does not find any thing different from SINP file. In addition, if there's any change in your employment status, you need to notify the same to SINP office as the Nomination Approval letter says "You must contact the SINP to inform our office of any changes to marital or family status, change in address and change in employment prior to receiving permanent resident status."

Hope this helps.
:)
anyone did inform about change or unemployment? on which email we have to send them and change already occur before more than one month then what should I do ?

If inform after month or two month then any negative impact? because I still have to submit my paper based application... and yes I already have experience for be eligible for occupation in demand category.

Its professional life and loss of job or change in job can be occur anytime. I think there is no negative impact on our case.

Please guide

dpp

May 24, 2016
Well we dont have any other option so be positive hoepfully August is our turn
We are in mid July and so far, only couple of COPRs have been so far and those were already finalized before COVID19 pandemic. Now IRCC may prioritize other temporary visa applications as they were on complete stop during the Pandemic. Even August looks over optimistic too now.