+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
We are in mid July and so far, only couple of COPRs have been so far and those were already finalized before COVID19 pandemic. Now IRCC may prioritize other temporary visa applications as they were on complete stop during the Pandemic. Even August looks over optimistic too now.
Mine is April AOR

knighrider

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hi,
AR-April 2019
Aor-May 2019
Medical Passed - October, 2019
PCC-Dec 2019
Background check in process no further updates yet
Application inland SINP- paper based

Reactions: Snowflakes17

knighrider

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
I have a question , my work permit will expire in Jan 2021, until when should I wait for a work permit extension ?
Am I eligible for open work permit extension ? I got SINP nomination through employer.

sankyx

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
I have a question , my work permit will expire in Jan 2021, until when should I wait for a work permit extension ?
Am I eligible for open work permit extension ? I got SINP nomination through employer.
i have the same timeline, but my work permit already expired. I assume you have a timelime of 18 months for the PR so that put you for sept/oct to get the PR so wait for it. In my case I applied for the new work permit exactly one month before it expired. Keep in mind that you have to apply at least one month before the expiration date, plus your employer need to pay the compliance fee before you can apply.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
i have the same timeline, but my work permit already expired. I assume you have a timelime of 18 months for the PR so that put you for sept/oct to get the PR so wait for it. In my case I applied for the new work permit exactly one month before it expired. Keep in mind that you have to apply at least one month before the expiration date, plus your employer need to pay the compliance fee before you can apply.
Is there any due date requirement when work permit is submitted after the employer pays the compliance fee?

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Sorry bro, I mean do you have any employer name or job name in your nomination ? You can ask SINP whatever your question after sending the application to IRCC. I know i understand, this may change in such a long waiting time
thanks for reply dear friend,

But I do not have any employer name or job name in my nomination letter.With all other details some main points shows as:
Stream -occupation in demand,
Employer -N/A,
Restriction on employment-No

means not mentioned any specific employer

knighrider

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Thank you for your response....but
I am sorry, so when does my employer needs to pay the compliance fee ?
How does that work?
Do you have link or a document that states in details the procedure?

huhushow

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Thank you for your response....but
I am sorry, so when does my employer needs to pay the compliance fee ?
How does that work?
Do you have link or a document that states in details the procedure?
I don't have a link but I provide follow docs to my immigration representative
my latest 3 paystubs, employment letter from employer, compliance fee receipt. work permit support letter from province.

Reactions: knighrider

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Hi guys, I am recently nominated through SINP OID (No Job Offer) and in preparation to send my application to CIO sydney in few weeks.
I have referred to their checklist and noticed that documents that is supposed to be sent for processing does consist of ECA or employment related documents such as experience letter or payslips and Bank related documents such as balance certificate or Account statement.
All it is asking for their original filled application, travel document and PCC.
Is this a correct checklist to go on with. Have you send your documents according to this checklist?
Your reply will help me to understand the process.